Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
wblastyn said:
Why do you continue to push people away from Christianity with your off tangent Bible quotes and threats of hell fire?

The only so called "christianity" that I would want to push people away from is the dead, harlot, apostate church. So they can find true Christianity and so they can find the true and the living God.

A lot of people claim to have been raised Christian, but their life does not show any evidence of it. So they were most likely raised in a dead church that God was not a part of.

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Nathan Poe said:
Well then, you've got yourself a pretty good excuse to ignore anything you don't like; just pass judgement on them as "spiritually dead." I suppose the next step will be to put me on "ignore," so that you'll never have to answer any of my disagreeable little thoughts again.

It has nothing to do with what I like or what I don't like. It has to do with what God is a part of & what God is not a part of. I am not going to abandon my first love for any one or anything. This world has nothing of any real interest to me, all I care about is loving God and serving God.

By all means, go ahead, ignore me and anyone else you might consider "spiritually dead." I predict that after about a week, you'll run yourself out of the apologetics and Creation/Evolution boards.
Two weeks, and you'll be posting to yourself.

This is not the only world I am a part of, I also have fellowship with the Kingdom of Heaven. That actually is a lot better than this, because of the love, the joy the peace. No arguements, contentions or strive. No divisions or seperations.

We love people, we care about people. But the world itself is of no interest to us, because we are citizens of heaven. If you want to remain a part of a world seperated from God, that is up to you. But we are not interested to remain a part of anything that God is not a part of.

If you want to push God out of your life. You can do that. If you want to push the people who love God out of your life, you can do that to.

Upvote 0

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
JohnR7 said:
It is relevant if people what to know the God who created them. it is relevant if people are interested in eternal life. If they do not want to know the God who created them, and if they want to perish and die in their sin, then it would not be relevant.

Which has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Upvote 0

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
JohnR7 said:
It has nothing to do with what I like or what I don't like. It has to do with what God is a part of & what God is not a part of. I am not going to abandon my first love for any one or anything. This world has nothing of any real interest to me, all I care about is loving God and serving God.

It has eveything to do with what you like and don't like. You're a false prophet. You use the Bible to justify the ideas and behaviors you would've done anyway, you use the Holy Spirit to inflate your ego, and you ignore anyone who tries to correct you:

If they're non-Christian, they're "spiritually dead."
If they call themselves Christians, they're part of the "Dead, harlot, apostate church."

Thus guaranteeing that you'll never learn anything.

This is not the only world I am a part of, I also have fellowship with the Kingdom of Heaven. That actually is a lot better than this, because of the love, the joy the peace. No arguements, contentions or strive. No divisions or seperations.

Well, I can't speak for the Kingdom of Heaven, but I do know that many Christians on these boards consider you to be an embarassment. Are they spiritually dead as well?

We love people, we care about people. But the world itself is of no interest to us, because we are citizens of heaven. If you want to remain a part of a world seperated from God, that is up to you. But we are not interested to remain a part of anything that God is not a part of.

"We?" You must be travelling in large groups of one. Most Christians aren't afraid of me. Furthermore, I've had some great conversations and debates with them. Win or lose, we walk away friends in the end.

Except for you. You take everything so personally. You're so convinced of your own infallabilty, that you have a hotline to God himself, that it's inconceivable to you that you might be mistaken. I pity you for that. And considering how many people you drive away from God (myself included), I don't think He'll show you much pity.

If you want to push God out of your life. You can do that. If you want to push the people who love God out of your life, you can do that to.

John, we were having a friendly debate here. If you have nothing to refute what I have said, why not just do the honorable thing and concede? Why duck the issue with a lot of judgements that you are not qualified to make?

Upvote 0