Writing down in a notebook over and over “Jesus wants to free me from self now stop trying”

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am starting to write down in a notebook “Jesus wants to free me from self now stop trying” I am probably using this forum as seeking for reassurance (attention) rather than God himself. Honestly my conscience is seared. I get deliberate bad thoughts against God’s spirit and they don’t even bother me in the slightest not even at the emotional level. honestly what do I do at this point? I am getting more frustrated and bitter the more I think about Jesus. I am honestly at a loss of what to do. I don’t feel any guilt. Maybe I do have “guilt” that I am not aware of. I surely don’t have conviction of sin. I have focused on this Jesus stuff for many months now and no solution. I feel like I should accept my fate and just go on with my life. What’s the point of life if you have no hope of salvation? What’s the point? Honestly? what should I do now? I’m just jealous of true Christians. They have Joy and fulfillment that I don’t have. I honestly can’t believe I dug myself into this pit.

Last edited:

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟419,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You sound concerned. You sound pained by it- your unbelief. There is always hope that these walls will come down. Live you life and remember jesus. But if you are going to do some abomination against our kids like all the rest.
Don’t do it. I’ll pray for you. Two or more United in prayer will cast away 10k demons. Let us unite to cast them all away from this man. So he can think and feel God somewhat normally. Please free him lord. The Lord rebukes you in Jesus Name. Where there is evil restore with good, where there is hate restore with love. Where denial lives restore the truth. Please Lord. I pray you pull down this stronghold of ungodliness. Overbalanced his mind to the good, humanness and compassion. He‘s not dead lord but evil has him. Smote the unclean thing in Jesus name and restore his heart of flesh. In Jesus Name. Please lord!

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟962,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have no desire for God or the Word. I just have the desire for carnal things.
Writing down in a notebook “Jesus wants to free me from self now stop trying” is inconsistent with that claim.
honestly what do I do at this point?
  1. Go to an evangelical church that deals well with mental illnesses and put these questions to them.
  2. If you have OCD, get it treated by a psychiatrist (not just a psychologist).

Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Writing down in a notebook “Jesus wants to free me from self now stop trying” is inconsistent with that claim.

1. Go to an evangelical church that deals well with mental illnesses and put these questions to them.
  2. If you have OCD, get it treated by a psychiatrist (not just a psychologist).
How do I get the fear of God? I’ve been writing down Fear Jesus He wants me now over and over in a notebook. I don’t have the fear of the Lord.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well according to HIs word I would have wrote down "Jesus has set me free". It is finished. Its done you have been set free.

:) your ok.. Paul by the sweet sweet holy Spirit said the things I want to do I don't do and the things I should do I don't do. Its not I that sin but sin that is in me. You ARE a new creation created in Christ Jesus. God sees you right now holy and righteous aka righteousness. It is finished. This flash has not been changed yet so its the same as it was before and after we were saved. Its just now we are no longer slaves to sin but set free for greater is He that is in you then He that is in the world and you don't have any problems all you need is faith in God.

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟962,334.00
Country
United States
Faith