Monie

Oct 16, 2004
Toronto
✟15,129.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Well I have been away from the boards for a long while and have recently been called back to the Lord and to you guys as well and was VERY happy to see this new section!!!!:clap: :clap: I am an SDA but have slight views that didnt fit into the beliefs per say. So I am really glad that we can have a more open approach in this section. Its good to be back though! I also had twins this year and was called by the Lord to name them JOSIAH & NOAH! They were an answered prayer to me and I know his hands are upon them!:bow: :prayer:

Sophia7

Tall73's Wife
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2005
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I have been away from the boards for a long while and have recently been called back to the Lord and to you guys as well and was VERY happy to see this new section!!!!:clap: :clap: I am an SDA but have slight views that didnt fit into the beliefs per say. So I am really glad that we can have a more open approach in this section. Its good to be back though! I also had twins this year and was called by the Lord to name them JOSIAH & NOAH! They were an answered prayer to me and I know his hands are upon them!:bow: :prayer:

Welcome back! :)

Upvote 0

Mankin

A Strange Mixture of Random Components.
Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
In the Norse Lands
✟54,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I have a few beliefs that are different than from my fellow conservative Adventists. For one, I go to the movie theater, and I don't believe than unions are bad. I also have a few different ideas about the end times.

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟371,293.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have a few beliefs that are different than from my fellow conservative Adventists. For one, I go to the movie theater, and I don't believe than unions are bad. I also have a few different ideas about the end times.
the movie thing is that really conservative not. and what are your ideas on the end times. I've got a few differnt ones my self

Upvote 0

Mankin

A Strange Mixture of Random Components.
Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
In the Norse Lands
✟54,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
the movie thing is that really conservative not. and what are your ideas on the end times. I've got a few differnt ones my self

Well, I don't completely agree with the Sunday Law thing because I don't think that it will only be Seventh Day Adventists who suffer in the last days. I don't think that is a traditional Adventist belief but this always seemed to be the point I got from traditional Adventists. I tend to think that the reason God put the book of Revalation in symbols is because if he laid out completly what was going to happen, people would freak out. Then, none of the things in Revaltion would come to pass because someone would try to stop it from happening unless God intervened. These are just my thoughts. I do believe that there are parts of Revalation that you can interpret, but it is hard to get it all completely right because Revalation is in symbols. These are just my thoughts.

Upvote 0