would you give money for Terrorist shrines?

B

BlueLioness

No I would not. I am fully aware of Hamas, ISIS, and the Muslim Brotherhood...they are all terrorist organizations...at least, the American media has labeled them as "terrorist." I watch the news and the media here in America has done many reports on Hamas and the Middle East. The media here believes, like I do, that Hamas is evil and needs to be stopped. They have killed innocent people, even their own people, and who cannot say that shedding innocent blood is not wrong? They have turned on their own people like a pack of barbarous wolves. Lord have mercy on them. God forgive them for the evil they have done.

I don't know why the terrorists hate America so much (I am a proud American and I love my country and the thought of hating it appalls me) or why they even target us. Osama Bin Laden blew up our World Trade Centers in 2001. I am kind of glad that we caught him and he is dead -- he needed to experience justice for all the innocent people he killed on September 11.

We Americans have never done anything to the terrorists to be deserving of them treating us this way. We are innocent. They are just bullying us for no apparent reason (And my family taught me not to put up with bullies because bullying is also wrong). And yet I don't think you can reason with those kinds of people. Their minds are so corrupted by their own hatred and bigoted reasoning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0