Would You Endorse the Slander the Man in This Video Asserts?

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to the man in this video anyone who does not agree with his [notions of Israel is in line with every anti-Semitic hate groups and their every crime ever perpetrated on Jewish people.

http://http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vhicZ32QW8

And this has nothing to do with anything but the simple failure on the part of those who so easily endorse such individuals for their failure to properly research a thing.

As a result, I will not be surprised if posting this video results in the typical smoke screen distraction that the obvious might hopefully be ignored.

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
According to the man in this video anyone who does not agree with his [notions of Israel is in line with every anti-Semitic hate groups and their every crime ever perpetrated on Jewish people.

http://http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vhicZ32QW8

And this has nothing to do with anything but the simple failure on the part of those who so easily endorse such individuals for their failure to properly research a thing.

As a result, I will not be surprised if posting this video results in the typical smoke screen distraction that the obvious might hopefully be ignored.

Your link does not work. Who is the man in the video?

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"Would You Endorse the Slander the Man in This Video Asserts?"

Not only would I reject the man's teaching outright, but aggressively stand against his false babbling

He is one of the many today that have embraced the Hebrew Roots movements .... most are individually cultured around a personality figure like Gallups .... and in this case a gentile who claims to be a rabbi with Hebrew roots

This same babbling was spread by Herbert W. Armstrong of the WGC, but just in a different way [BI theology] .... that white anglo/saxons are of the 10 "lost" tribes of
Israel .... just another antisemitic perversion .... and a "white supremacy" ruse

The Hebrew Roots movement is just a different version of the same ambition

Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I logged into the forum to find myself in another dimension of space and time.

An American Baptist preacher is defending the modern nation of Israel and he is being attacked by Dispensationalists.

What is wrong with this picture?

BW are you going to sit back and let him be stoned to death, without even making a comment?
Has Paul turned back into Saul?

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"An American Baptist preacher is defending the modern nation of Israel and he is being attacked by Dispensationalists.

"An American Baptist preacher is defending the modern nation of Israel and he is being attacked by Dispensationalists.

What is wrong with this picture?"

Your assessment of the same is incorrect

Many fundamentals of the "Baptist" culture have defected today .... Rick Warren is an example

This rabbi of your discovery is a fraud who claims to have Hebrew roots and therefor is a teaching "legalistic" Jewish rabbi [Matthew 24:4-5] .... he claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ, but is a deceiver

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

What is wrong with this picture?"

Your assessment of the same is incorrect

Many fundamentals of the "Baptist" culture have defected today .... Rick Warren is an example

This rabbi of your discovery is a fraud who claims to have Hebrew roots and therefor is a teaching "legalistic" Jewish rabbi [Matthew 24:4-5] .... he claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ, but is a deceiver

If you had actually bothered to watch any of the video I first posted, you would know that the Rabbi who found the Messiah was a well known and respected Jewish Rabbi in Israel.

Your rush to judgment has produced the nonsense of Baptist Pastor Carl Gallups being merged with and or confused with the Israeli Rabbi who claimed to have found the Messiah and somehow also the "Jewish Roots" movement.

If you are going to spew venom, at least get your facts straight.

We all know who the deceiver is...

He is anyone who twists the truth to defend his manmade doctrine.

Sadly, the other guys on your team have lined up with your stoning of a conservative evangelical pastor.
Or maybe they are just holding your coat, while you throw the stones.

Is your real name Saul?

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"the Rabbi who found the Messiah was a well known and respected Jewish Rabbi in Israel."

Watch out for those who turn into rabbis of messianic fabric .... they are all legalistic teachers of the law, whether former Baptists, or any others who come in the name of Jesus Christ and claim to have Hebraic Roots .... Gallups is one of these ... the one that you displayed by the video

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"the Rabbi who found the Messiah was a well known and respected Jewish Rabbi in Israel."

Watch out for those who turn into rabbis of messianic fabric .... they are all legalistic teachers of the law, whether former Baptists, or any others who come in the name of Jesus Christ and claim to have Hebraic Roots .... Gallups is one of these ... the one that you displayed by the video

You seem to have vision problems when it comes to identification of two separate people. One is a dead Israeli Jewish Rabbi named Yitzhak Kaduri who claimed to have found the Messiah and the other is a Baptist preacher from Florida named Carl Gallups.

I have provided both of their pictures so you can see they are not the same person.

Israeli Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATuecTsn3fg

Pastor Carl Gallups
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xteY28MiLq4

You may notice they are not the same person and they do not even look the same.

Not only was Kaduri in the Jewish roots movement, he had Jewish roots since he was a Jew.

Pastor Gallups is an American evangelical pastor who has never endorsed the Jewish roots movement.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I only looked at the first one you posted .... but I am going to tell you one more time, Gallups is of the Hebraic Roots movement

You seem to follow many others .... I suggest that you study your Bible for truth on your own

Fortunately, we do not believe something just because you say it.

If you can provide any evidence that Pastor Carl Gallups has ever promoted the Hebrew Roots Movement, show it or shut up about it.

If you cannot produce any, you should produce a public apology to the man.

However, I will not hold my breath waiting for it.

While we are waiting for your apology, let us see what Pastor Gallups has to say about the Hebrew Roots Movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBWEFj_QnL8

After watching what Pastor Carl Gallups said about the Hebrew Roots Movement, we all see you for what you really are.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
Well I see him for what he is, and one that you would be willing to follow

The internet is not a good place for you to frequent until you study yourself approved in the scriptures of the Lord's Word

Especially today .... looks to me like you could be carried off by most any of the pied pipers around

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I see him for what he is, and one that you would be willing to follow

The internet is not a good place for you to frequent until you study yourself approved in the scriptures of the Lord's Word

Especially today .... looks to me like you could be carried off by most any of the pied pipers around

Since Pastor Carl Gallups plainly spoke out against the "Hebrew Roots" movement that you claimed he was a part of, you have finally been unveiled as... the man behind the curtain.

Sadly, some here were willing to hold your coat and encourage you while you threw the stones, just because of our past differences over eschatology.

The spirit of Saul is alive and well here.

Pastor Carl Gallups speaks against the "Hebrew Roots" movement in the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBWEFj_QnL8

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
Statement by Gallups:

"the truth of Rabbi Kaduri that should bridge the gap for Jews, Christians, and the Hebrew Roots movement and make all look for the soon return of their one and the same Messiah Yeshua, Jesus!"

Believe that Gallups is connected to the movement and uses the same for his own false teaching

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Statement by Gallups:

"the truth of Rabbi Kaduri that should bridge the gap for Jews, Christians, and the Hebrew Roots movement and make all look for the soon return of their one and the same Messiah Yeshua, Jesus!"

Believe that Gallups is connected to the movement and uses the same for his own false teaching

This is the most pitiful apology I have ever seen in my life...

A partial quote from an unknown source, from someone who promotes "Soul Sleep" and we are supposed to take this as evidence that Carl Gallups is part of the Hebrew Roots movement, when he plainly called them "modern day Judaisers" in the YouTube video found in the link below.

All anyone has to do is watch what Pastor Gallups has to say in the link above and compare it to what you are saying, to see that you are promoting nonsense.

Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I logged into the forum to find myself in another dimension of space and time.

An American Baptist preacher is defending the modern nation of Israel and he is being attacked by Dispensationalists.

BW are you going to sit back and let him be stoned to death, without even making a comment?
Has Paul turned back into Saul?

Its not what he is defending that I am taking issue with.

Personally, I do not see modern Israel as - a fulfillment of Prophecy - as Prophecy - God's CONTINUOUSLY FORETOLD YET FUTURE Plan and Purpose as to Israel - is on hold "until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in" Romans 11:25-29.

My issue with Gallups is what he asserts against those who do now hold his view concerning Modern Israel - that they are, and these are his own words - in line with the KKK and every other hate group that has ever gone against Israel.

That to me is sensationalism, mind-reading, maligning, and misrepresentation at its worst!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vhicZ32QW8

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your view of the false teacher Gallups is far from accurate .... the man is using members of the movement to promote his sensational ranting for self gain

Preterism has kept you from the ability to see reality on the ground

Since I do not believe that Christ returned in 70 AD or that the Book of Revelation is past, your "preterist" darts bounce off of me.

The "Whole Armor of God" repels the darts of those who accuse the Brethren.

Rev_12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Its not what he is defending that I am taking issue with.

Personally, I do not see modern Israel as - a fulfillment of Prophecy - as Prophecy - God's CONTINUOUSLY FORETOLD YET FUTURE Plan and Purpose as to Israel - is on hold "until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in" Romans 11:25-29.

My issue with Gallups is what he asserts against those who do now hold his view concerning Modern Israel - that they are, and these are his own words - in line with the KKK and every other hate group that has ever gone against Israel.

That to me is sensationalism, mind-reading, maligning, and misrepresentation at its worst!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vhicZ32QW8

Danoh,

I am going to have to give you some ground on this one. I also, did not agree 100% with everything that Pastor Gallups said in the video that you posted.
He is a man made of flesh, and I believe he is partially in error, based on your post and my review of the video again.

However, the claim that he was part of the Jewish Roots movement made by the "Soul Sleeper" had zero truth in it.
Therefore, he does not deserve the same consideration that you deserve for speaking the truth.

Upvote 0