Worst time to be raptured?

When would be the worst time to be raptured?

• While you're in the shower

• While you're on the toilet

• While you're making love

• While you're in surgery

• Oher (please post)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopinzee

Servant of the Most High God
Oct 20, 2005
Redmond, WA, USA
✟2,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Tonks said:
You mean there won't be a pre-trib "third coming"? Heh.

I could care less when I'm raptured....I lived to see the Red Sox win the World Series.
Yeah but what about all those poor Cubs fans? :D

Upvote 0

Uphill Battle

Apr 25, 2005
✟23,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Archangel said:
during your wedding night... lol

"No I dont want to go yet...please 10 more mins!!!"

(of course being with christ would be better than anything here on earth)

10 minutes? poor girl. :p

actually, I'm thinking the BEST place to be is on the toilet. That is, if you aren't going....

Upvote 0
T

TrustAndObey

Chopinzee said:
You're thinking of the post-tribulation return of Christ. In that case, you are correct, there will be a lot of noise, and "every knee will bow" at that time. But many people also believe there will be a rapture of the church before the tribulation, simply to rescue the christians from it, which will be a secret. :)

Now I will watch as this thread is sure to turn into a pre-trib/post-trib debate.

Heh, if it does turn into that, I blame you. LOL Just how many second comings do we get anyway?

God protects His people THROUGH tribulations, not FROM them....but I'll keep this thread "light". :)

Upvote 0

just_dance

Nothing But The Blood
Jul 26, 2004
✟1,461.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well the best time right in a debate on the rapture worst ummm dependes on the time in my life.............

Right before a end of the date kiss
Half way through the vows of my wedding
Right in the middle of having a baby
Right in the middle of having sex

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 23, 2005
North Carolina
✟16,663.00
Faith
Christian
Adam2112 said:
I must argue on this in a positive way. Rapture first off is a word that has come from us, not the bible. We say there is a rapture, but no one is for sure. If you study bible prophecy, Jesus can return at anytime to claim his sheep, yet he doesn`t have to come for God to proclaim judgement on all of us. But the reason why I must protest this is the simple fact that if the " rapture " did come, there would be no wrong time. We are rejoicing for the Lord to come and take us away from this world and start our new lives in the Kingdom of Heaven. Whether you are in the shower or not holds no candle to the importance of the word. Don`t ask questions so retoricole as this one. Be happy when the time comes and our suffering ends, not whether or not you are naked in the shower, lol.

Hey I know, its just kinda a funny poll thing. That would suck while you were on the toilet

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.