✟16,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
‭Nehemiah‬ ‭9:5‭-‬6‬ ‭KJV‬
[5] Then the Levites, Jeshua, and Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabniah, Sherebiah, Hodijah, Shebaniah, and Pethahiah, said, Stand up and bless the LORD your God for ever and ever: and blessed be thy glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise. [6] Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Answer: I worship and bless the LORD .

‭Isaiah‬ ‭43:4‬ ‭KJV‬
[4] Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

I am loved and precious in God's sight as I live.

Psalm‬ ‭145
Answer:
‭Psalm‬ ‭145:9‬ ‭KJV‬
[9] The LORD is good to all: And his tender mercies are over all his works.

For me the LORD has and will be mighty to save!

Worship God because he is great and worthy of all glory, honor, and praise.

Reginald Taylor Jr

Oct 26, 2023
California
✟16,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Forgive me but you seem to have posted this in the wrong forum. You might want to read the SOP for this forum.
I'm not sure your variety? Are you designer or member of website ? The explanation of forum is Consecration period is of the church today the congregation of old testament which is service part time or full time ministry because your taking part in the whole month just alike just may not first handed payroll payout in hand. If that's what your referring too?

Upvote 0