Worship, Adoration, Love and Longing (WALL) for Jesus

MyLordIsMyLife

Loving my Heavenly Family
Aug 21, 2007
with my Lord and my Lady, most beautiful.
Visit site
✟10,508.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Dear friends in Christ our Lord,

so many people today have thrown our Jesus to the side in favor of living the life of evil or believing in no God at all. Jesus gave His life for us. has He put the seed of adoration for Him in your hearts? I'd love if some of us could share our feelings for Jesus with others here in our Christian family. It'd be like one big gift to Jesus, saying, 'Dear Lord, we love You too!'

Love in Christ,
Jonathan

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟14,334.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father, I love You! How I want so desperately to be with You. How I long to worship You in Person! Please, allow me to just lie before You on my face. Let me see Your glory, Father. Let me see the glory of Your Son. I know sinful flesh cannot look on You and live, but at this point, I don't care! What better way to die than to die from terminal Joy!

I know You still have a job for me to do here, Lord. Show me, tell me, what You want of me. I will step out as You direct. Ask me to do something for You, Lord Jesus. Command me to "come to You on the water," as You did Peter. Give me a job that is so far beyond my comfort zone and abilities, then give me Your strength so that I can do it!! I've prayed this several times, and each time, You have graciously answered with a command that seemed utterly ridiculous to me, but turned out to be amazing!

Just love me, Lord. Love me, hold me, touch my heart again, and again, and again. I love You beyond all reason, but I want to love You more. I want to know You more. I want to die, and have Your Spirit live through me. AMEN

Upvote 0