• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Worried I will go to hell if I get a C.

RainbowBrains

Jul 28, 2018
Ft.Worth
✟8,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I read the part that says that God will forgive the unrighteous if they turn toward him and repent.

The voices are just so sure of themselves. They always seem like they have the upper hand.

Yes, Yah is faithful and just to forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I know how real and factual the voices can sound but they are bluffing. The devil is a liar. He only comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Those voices have no true power over a child of God, but they are not going to just let you know that. Cast the thoughts down and replace them with what Yah says. Clear out media or influences that bring more fear into your life. Use your tools and believe what God says no matter how sure the enemy sounds when he is lying.

I wouldn't quit college of I were you. I don't know why it's so important to a voice that is definitely not Yah that you quit, but don't. Please watch the videos I sent as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
“The Helmet of Salvation” and The Armor of God.

Think about that for a second SnowTiger.

You Are Saved. You have already repented from your sins and asked God to forgive you. By faith put on The Helmet of Salvation and Know that your sins are forgiven and that you are saved.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
“The Helmet of Salvation” and The Armor of God.

Think about that for a second SnowTiger.

You Are Saved. You have already repented from your sins and asked God to forgive you. By faith put on The Helmet of Salvation and Know that your sins are forgiven and that you are saved.

Thank you for the response. I hope I am saved. I feel really terrible sometimes. Today was better, but still hard in its own way.

The voices will never go away, even though I'm taking Clozapine, which is the best medication for treatment resistance schizophrenia. Maybe I should try a new drug. I haven't tried Seroquel.

My brother made blackberry pie today. It was really good. I had it with some vanilla ice cream.

I want to be saved, but I feel like if Jesus was with me I wouldn't hear the devil's voice in my head all the time. So I worry that I'm not saved. So I'm kind of depressed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for the response. I hope I am saved. I feel really terrible sometimes. Today was better, but still hard in its own way.

The voices will never go away, even though I'm taking Clozapine, which is the best medication for treatment resistance schizophrenia. Maybe I should try a new drug. I haven't tried Seroquel.

My brother made blackberry pie today. It was really good. I had it with some vanilla ice cream.

I want to be saved, but I feel like if Jesus was with me I wouldn't hear the devil's voice in my head all the time. So I worry that I'm not saved. So I'm kind of depressed.

God loves you SnowTiger.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I had some blueberry pie that was mixed with other berries and some vanilla ice cream with it. It was really good. My brother made the pie. He is a pretty talented cook. He can make pizza too and his own bread.

I also had some garlic sticks with cheese at Mountain Mike's for dinner. After that I gave $3 to a poor and disabled person that lives in my neighborhood.

I'm still very afraid. I really believe I will be teleported into a coffin if I get a C and I will never get out.

The voices in my head keep telling me to quit. I don't like quitting on things though, so I don't know what I'll do.

I really wish I didn't hear these voices. They make me feel like I have no free will. I have a hard time deciding things because the voices are always talking to me.

I feel like people want to help me, but I don't think there is anything they can do. It's all in God's hands. The evil voice keeps telling me "It's all part of God's plan!" He makes me feel like my destiny is evil. The evil voice makes me feel like God has planned my demise.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, I had some blueberry pie that was mixed with other berries and some vanilla ice cream with it. It was really good. My brother made the pie. He is a pretty talented cook. He can make pizza too and his own bread.

I also had some garlic sticks with cheese at Mountain Mike's for dinner. After that I gave $3 to a poor and disabled person that lives in my neighborhood.

I'm still very afraid. I really believe I will be teleported into a coffin if I get a C and I will never get out.

The voices in my head keep telling me to quit. I don't like quitting on things though, so I don't know what I'll do.

I really wish I didn't hear these voices. They make me feel like I have no free will. I have a hard time deciding things because the voices are always talking to me.

I feel like people want to help me, but I don't think there is anything they can do. It's all in God's hands. The evil voice keeps telling me "It's all part of God's plan!" He makes me feel like my destiny is evil. The evil voice makes me feel like God has planned my demise.

Please Don’t quit school Man.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Today was better, I guess. I worked on a 3D model for one of my classes. Still really worried. The drop deadline is approaching and I feel like it's the biggest decision of my life (whether I quit or not).

I started listening to this song that I had never heard before. I really like it. I listened to it over and over today.

Here it is.

I feel like I am beyond forgiveness. I feel like a horrible person and I can't do anything to make it better.

I keep arguing with the voices when they say "Maybe you aren't a horrible person." I always tell them everything I've done wrong and say that I must be a horrible person if I did those things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Today I got another deja vu. These deja vus are usually accompanied by a vision of the future. When I get these sensations they feel me with dread. I feel like all my worst fears will happen. I hate it when I get them. They make me feel like my future is horrible and there is nothing I can do to prevent it.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really feel like I will be buried alive soon. I'm deathly afraid of getting a C. I don't know why it matters so much, but I feel like I've been given signs from God that if I get a C they will bury me forever and ever. There will be no end to it. That's what the voices say. They say I will be in that coffin forever and ever and no one will care about me and no one will even know that I exist.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel upset all the time. Maybe it is an addiction or something. I keep feeling like I'm going to hell and nothing can fix it.

The voices have said that August 25th is when it all happens. So I think I will go to hell on August 25th.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The devil voice is really getting to me. He says I'm a horrible person and it's all part of God's plan for me to be punished. He says it's part of God's perfect justice. The devil voice says that God has a plan for every man woman and child, and for me the plan is a coffin, six feet deep. He says that it is just God's plan for me. I sinned too badly and God will bury me alive. He just says it's God's perfect justice. Anyway I'm really going crazy. I don't want to quit college, but the voices says that quitting is the only way out of hell. I don't think I can quit though. I don't want to let everyone down, I guess. Anyway, just feeling miserable now. I hate hearing this voice in my head.

The voice in my head told me that it is all part of God's plan, his perfect justice. I told my mom that though and she said that that is B.S. I hope my mom is right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0