Worried about riots. The Chauvin trial verdict is about to be read.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I can guarantee that the black people that have been traditionally wise and pacifist for 45 years will remain so no matter which way the verdicts goes. It is the easily manipulated extremists who are driven and funded by invisible handlers that will react one way or the other. People need to look behind and have disclosed who these influential and well heeled handlers are. I guarantee there is money, power and political manipulation involved which continually stirs up situations or even creates them (border crossings) to weaken the system in order to create a new system.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I was out and about today, but didn't see the slightest thing that looks like a gathering, never mind a riot. Hopefully, that's good news.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was out and about today, but didn't see the slightest thing that looks like a gathering, never mind a riot. Hopefully, that's good news.
Everyone seems pretty calm right now.

Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Agreed. We'll see what nightfall brings in certain areas. Anarchists don't need a guilty or not guilty verdict to do their thing. Let's hope this time the people will hold them at bay rather than let them take advantage of a situation for personal gain..

Upvote 0