World War 2: The begining of the end?

montenague

May 18, 2004
Wagga
✟7,658.00
Faith
Catholic
According to the Virgin mary when appearing to the children of Fatima claimed that World War 2 would begin if man didnt change its ways. Also she demanded that russia be consecrated unto her.
More and more it seems to me that World War 2 was the begining of the end of man, we continued in our immoral ways (as we do to this day) and as a result Hitler emerged among many many other events.
The Jewish People endured another painful exodus, but finally they were delivered to their promised land. The nuclear bomb was created, computers and many medical breakthroughs (that eventually created AIDS)
Russia and America became superpowers and comtinued to bully the world and cause multitudes of problems.
as a result of world war 2 we are a hugley developed and arrogant race heading for disaster. Israel could only exist while america clutched the world in its talons.
We are on the verge of a global war on terror, disease is rank and greed is enveloping the western world. Americas insatiable thirst for oil is just a path for greed to walk in order to eventually destroy us.
Its not too late though, in an ideal world for us to repent, business is a tool of satan and we are succumbing to his eagle grip.
the emergence of the new EU (or the roman empire) is also cause for alarm as the world heads towards Globalisation.

Thank you for listening.

rglencheek

Apr 17, 2004
Fredericksburg, VA
✟1,848.00
Faith
Catholic
We are in a war on terror, but this is a *good* thing, as terrorism is nothing more than international organized criminal extortion sanctioned by certain states. It has to end.

Disease has been curtailed dramatically in most advanced countries, and new cures are being found everyday for age old diseases, some of which you dont hardly even h ear of any more. When did you last have a relative die from tuberculosis? It used to be so common that almost everyone had such a relative, yet hardly anymore. Illegal immigration is endangering a re-introduction of this disease in America, but that has little to do with mankind and more with the corruptability of American politicians with American businessmen's money.

As to oil, America has enough oil to survive a very long time within its own borders. We are trying to keep the Persian Gulf secure more for our allies in Japan and Europe than for our own needs, and I think this must change. I am sick of us fighting wars for other nations as their is no gratitude, only resentment and I dont like the idea of our young men going overseas to serve the interests of other nations. We have enough of our own problems.

Upvote 0

ZaraDurden

Comfortably Numb
Aug 5, 2003
Jersey
Visit site
✟3,702.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I (and many) consider WWII to be really just an extension of the Great War, and bigger than that consider the events of the 20th Century to be simply the effects of the Great War working themselves out. So I would say WWI would be the beginning of your end.

We are in a war on terror, but this is a *good* thing, as terrorism is nothing more than international organized criminal extortion sanctioned by certain states. It has to end.
Do you really believe that we can end terrorism by shooting bullets?

Upvote 0

rglencheek

Apr 17, 2004
Fredericksburg, VA
✟1,848.00
Faith
Catholic
Yes, we can end terrorism if we shoot enough bullets accurately and get the bad guys.

Come on, terrorists ahve been suppressed many times before, at least from the time that the Mongols eradicated the Assassins centuries ago.

It requires an economy of force, good sense and resolution, but its much easier than conquoring a modern empire like we did in WWII in regard the Germany, Japan and Italy.

Upvote 0

renegade pariah

Apr 28, 2004
✟1,403.00
Faith
Christian
The World Wars typify the excesses of tyrants and systems which serve the military industrial complex and the wealthy in power. Certainly the bloodlust exibited against non combatants, the racism, the hatred towards specific groups of people, the modern technology...do mark a departure to some degree from the past. The archetype of the anti-christ spirit seems embodied in people like Hitler, and many did think of him as a god.

Upvote 0

kurabrhm

Feb 23, 2004
Southampton, Hampshire, England.
Visit site
✟2,333.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
montenague said:
According to the Virgin mary when appearing to the children of Fatima claimed that World War 2 would begin if man didnt change its ways. Also she demanded that russia be consecrated unto her.
More and more it seems to me that World War 2 was the begining of the end of man, we continued in our immoral ways (as we do to this day) and as a result Hitler emerged among many many other events.
The Jewish People endured another painful exodus, but finally they were delivered to their promised land. The nuclear bomb was created, computers and many medical breakthroughs (that eventually created AIDS)
Russia and America became superpowers and comtinued to bully the world and cause multitudes of problems.
as a result of world war 2 we are a hugley developed and arrogant race heading for disaster. Israel could only exist while america clutched the world in its talons.
We are on the verge of a global war on terror, disease is rank and greed is enveloping the western world. Americas insatiable thirst for oil is just a path for greed to walk in order to eventually destroy us.
Its not too late though, in an ideal world for us to repent, business is a tool of satan and we are succumbing to his eagle grip.
the emergence of the new EU (or the roman empire) is also cause for alarm as the world heads towards Globalisation.

Thank you for listening.

I presume, from looking at your Australian flag, that you're indeed from Oz. In that case, I have a perfect solution for all the sufferings that humanity is currently facing. Let's all head down to Oz and start a new life down under!!

;)
I have always been fascinated by the fact that human beings actually managed to survive the two world wars. That there are still people living today on this planet and indeed the world population is exceeding expectations is truly startling and amazing. I think one has to bear in mind, however, that a great deal of the two world wars were conducted on the propaganda front. There was a great deal of propaganda generated by the Europeans and Americans suggesting that the Great War was the ultimate conflict. A lot of that apocalyptic propganda has seeped into the psyche of many historians and people who are readers of it. However, the fact that the world is still living, that humans still exist in large numbers, goes to show that much of the violence and death was exagerated for historical effect. Its of course true that many many people lost their lives in the two world wars but government propaganda creates this illusion that it was much worse than this.

The war on terror, is a media catch phrase that Bush junior has instigated. Bush is playing the media game. He may call it a war on terror but its all an illusion. A war on terror is ultimately not plausible. How can anyone wage a war that is unwinnable? Wars, throughout history, have been fought with the knowledge that victory is achievable. Terrorism is rampant and its everywhere. Its an enemy that never gives up. The best way to tackle terrrorism is to deal with the root causes of it. The most wrong way is to wage a war on terror. Because by waging a war on terror, all that one is doing really is to simply join forces with the terrorists and create an even greater havoc for the world. By waging a war on terror, the terrorists actually win! We cannot let Bush allow the terrorists to win! I hope the American electorate will remember this when November comes around! :prayer:

Reactions: ZaraDurden
Upvote 0

montenague

May 18, 2004
Wagga
✟7,658.00
Faith
Catholic
rglencheek said:

Disease has been curtailed dramatically in most advanced countries, and new cures are being found everyday for age old diseases, some of which you dont hardly even h ear of any more. When did you last have a relative die from tuberculosis? It used to be so common that almost everyone had such a relative, yet hardly anymore. Illegal immigration is endangering a re-introduction of this disease in America, but that has little to do with mankind and more with the corruptability of American politicians with American businessmen's money.

As to oil, America has enough oil to survive a very long time within its own borders. We are trying to keep the Persian Gulf secure more for our allies in Japan and Europe than for our own needs, and I think this must change. I am sick of us fighting wars for other nations as their is no gratitude, only resentment and I dont like the idea of our young men going overseas to serve the interests of other nations. We have enough of our own problems.
According to new information the aids virus made the bridge from apes to humans, because of us trying to eradicate Polio in africa. Now you can look at that as gods wrath upon us for our arrogance, thinking that we can stop disease is foolish.

As for the war on terror, another blow to our comfortable lives, and we are so foolish to think we can stop gods will by declaring war upon the "infidels" fighting terror will solve nothing at all. nothing.

Its a well known fact that america cannot sustain itself for the next 20 years. in 20 years your country will be completely dry of oil, this is why you are securing oil (and water for israel) for yourself and us, we are just as guilty in this department.

I mean your talking the four horseman here man, War, death plague and famine.
its happening right now.

and what I beleive is that there is no way everyone could have died in the 2 world wars, not possible 2 people hiding would have undone it all, but no one can escape nuclear winter.
WW2 was a set up for the demise of man, all the while we are given exits out of this terrible fate, but our greed keeps us on the path.

and hey! your more than welcome down here! just as long as your not one of those terrorist asylum seekers. coz all asylum seekers are terrorists even though we are the ones that blew there friggin homes up!!!!
(im kidding , asylum seekers particularly welcome in my house)

Upvote 0

AnCiEnT1

Ancient
May 20, 2004
in my mind
Visit site
✟15,149.00
Faith
Other Religion
montenague said:
According to new information the aids virus made the bridge from apes to humans, because of us trying to eradicate Polio in africa. Now you can look at that as gods wrath upon us for our arrogance, thinking that we can stop disease is foolish.

As for the war on terror, another blow to our comfortable lives, and we are so foolish to think we can stop gods will by declaring war upon the "infidels" fighting terror will solve nothing at all. nothing.

Its a well known fact that america cannot sustain itself for the next 20 years. in 20 years your country will be completely dry of oil, this is why you are securing oil (and water for israel) for yourself and us, we are just as guilty in this department.

I mean your talking the four horseman here man, War, death plague and famine.
its happening right now.

and what I beleive is that there is no way everyone could have died in the 2 world wars, not possible 2 people hiding would have undone it all, but no one can escape nuclear winter.
WW2 was a set up for the demise of man, all the while we are given exits out of this terrible fate, but our greed keeps us on the path.

and hey! your more than welcome down here! just as long as your not one of those terrorist asylum seekers. coz all asylum seekers are terrorists even though we are the ones that blew there friggin homes up!!!!
(im kidding , asylum seekers particularly welcome in my house)

Many good points... You are on the right track.

Upvote 0

TheRealityOfMan

Jan 9, 2004
UK
✟858.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
UK-Conservative
The beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning? Or is it the beginning of the end of the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning?

Semiramis told me to consecrate Malawi unto her. I might just do that.

I shall head out to Alice Springs immediately, stopping off at Sydney to commit some acts of terrorist violence against progressives there. I will also shoot some Abo's on the way over.

Upvote 0

kurabrhm

Feb 23, 2004
Visit site
✟2,333.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
TheRealityOfMan said:
The beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning? Or is it the beginning of the end of the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning?

Semiramis told me to consecrate Malawi unto her. I might just do that.

I shall head out to Alice Springs immediately, stopping off at Sydney to commit some acts of terrorist violence against progressives there. I will also shoot some Abo's on the way over.

The 'progressives' of Sydney? You must be joking right? Are you referring to the homos of Sydney? :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Megachihuahua

Ex-Christian
Jul 30, 2003
World heroin capital(Baltimore), Maryland
Visit site
✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm not catholic, so Mary is just the mother of Jesus, not a god.
WW2, the only fun war. All kinds of fun history about that. v2s, v3s, jets, nukes, remote control planes, proximity mines, bouncing bombs. Definately the begining of the end of fun wars.

Upvote 0

TheRealityOfMan

Jan 9, 2004
UK
✟858.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
UK-Conservative
Fun war? It was hilarious for most of the participants I'm sure. I bet the British prisoners in Burma laughed until milk came out of their noses when they were forced to work to their deaths on the railway. I'm sure the Russians and Germans couldn't aim their guns properly for laughter whilst battling each other in the punishing eastern front (the most horrendous fighting probably ever). Oh and the Americans laughed and applauded as the Kamikaze pilot went for their ship. How the Japanese howled with glee as they walked around their burning cities. The Germans thought Dresden was a great big joke too. Talk to the Jews, they have a few gags about fun days out in Poland. Other than all this it was pretty dreery stuff though.

Upvote 0

kurabrhm

Feb 23, 2004
Visit site
✟2,333.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
TheRealityOfMan said:
Actually it is 't'.

You mean it was teatime....Ah, yes, I do remember that Hitler and Stalin planned to have a tea meeting at some point during the Stalingrad war. :sleep:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ZaraDurden

Comfortably Numb
Aug 5, 2003
Jersey
Visit site
✟3,702.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Megachihuahua said:
I'm not catholic, so Mary is just the mother of Jesus, not a god.
Catholics do not think Mary is a god, but the mother of God. Its possible to worship things other than gods.
That you would group these two words together makes me want to vomit in terror.

Upvote 0

pimorton

May 13, 2004
Ohio
✟1,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
montenague said:
More and more it seems to me that World War 2 was the begining of the end of man
as a result of world war 2 we are a hugley developed and arrogant race heading for disaster.
The beginning of the end of man actually took place long before WWII or WWI in what is now Iraq.

"When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it."

This one act introduced all of the evils you mentioned into the world. And we will never have the "ideal society" of which you speak before sin is finally removed from this world with the return of Christ to establish His kingdom on earth.

Upvote 0