US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
President Biden strode into office promising to restore competency and credibility to U.S. foreign policy after four years of President Trump’s shoot-from-the-hip diplomacy, but several international missteps and crises abroad have undermined his claim.

Since taking office, Mr. Biden has often reacted slowly to crises and offered an ever-shifting, if not contradictory, foreign policy. From the chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal to the $6 billion hostage deal with Iran that preceded a horrific Hamas terror attack on Israel, questions are piling up about Mr. Biden’s handling of world affairs.

On Ukraine, he said Russia alone bears responsibility for the war, and he urged allies to keep providing aid to Kyiv.

The president at times even misstated U.S. foreign policy, forcing his aides to walk back his remarks, suggesting that his expertise wasn’t as advertised.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
This Article didn't even cover Biden escalating tensions with China.

Be sure to read to the end of the article for a more comprehensive list of Biden's shortcomings.

The foreign affairs blunders inspired former Obama Defense Secretary Robert Gates to say Mr. Biden “has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
From the chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal
I love how we were supposed to withdraw from an active war zone and everyone would be blowing kisses and cheering our boys and girls as they got on the planes. Some of us are old enough to remember the withdrawl from Vietnam.

Also the attack at Karzai airport was executed by ISIS. I thought Donald had completely destroyed ISIS.
to the $6 billion hostage deal with Iran that preceded a horrific Hamas terror attack on Israel, questions are piling up about Mr. Biden’s handling of world affairs.
Yep. Hamas planned a massive attack in 48 hours. :rolleyes:
On Ukraine, he said Russia alone bears responsibility for the war, and he urged allies to keep providing aid to Kyiv.
He is 100% correct on that.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Wa Times has to roll out an article like this. Its their job.

For me, Biden is doing ok on foreign policy. He knows right from wrong, which is more than I can say for his dictator-envy opponent as we move toward the election.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0