• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

words [***TRIGGER***]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IKTCA

Senior Veteran
Oct 18, 2003
✟18,959.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
2seekhymn said:
i have scratched the word hate across me because i cant stand to be here anymore
i wrote the word pain on my arm so they can see how much i hurt
when someone finds me they will know how much i hate to be alive
im so scared
im scared to be alive
im scared of each new day
there is no one, it is dark, i can feel myself being buried
im numb
my body is ruined forever
Even in hopelessness, if he searches for Jesus, he will find Him. He will look back the time of hopelessness and call it "my most blessed moment, for I found Jesus then."

Godly grief produces repentance
that leads to salvation and brings no regret.
But worldy grief produces death. (2 Corinthians)

Upvote 0

c1ners

Senior Contributor
Dec 12, 2005
US
✟30,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please don't give up Janet. You really do have so many people that love and care about you. We can't be on all the time, but that doesn't mean we don't think about you. Please stop hurting yourself.

Do you have a bible? If you do will you pick it up and read it. God will direct you to the right scriptures. Just open it up and start reading.

I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better about yourself. All I can do is let you know that I do care, that God cares. If he wanted you to die you'd already be gone. He has plans for you. You are a beautiful, wonderful child of his. Believe this. He loves you, and doesn't want you hurting yourself anymore.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.