Words of a King

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodSaves

May 21, 2004
✟1,243.00
Faith
Lutheran
Vance, once again you claim to know mind. You claim to know the reason why I do everything I do. If me posting them bothers you so much, why? You said yourself your salvation is secure.

It is painfully clear that you are not interested in the why I posted them. You only have one belief that is I am out to get you and other theistic evolutionists.

Owen you ask me to post explanations why I post Bible verses on a Christian forum?? I take it now any creationist, or just me, needs to be able to have a reason first and included in order to post Bible verses.

As you can see from the posts in this thread, it didn't matter what explanation I gave. Everyone already had their opinion and it was not going to change. You already had me strung up even before you wanted an explanation.

When I post verses all I hear is that is your interpretation, not mine. So then I post verses without interpretation and you are even more upset. If you believe these verses don't describe you then why get upset? There shouldn't have been a reason to get upset if they didn't mean something to you. The fact that you did get upset speaks volumes. If you would like keep telling me why I posted, what I was thinking, then go ahead, if you really think you know me.

You know, I will not stop posting verses from the Bible as if to be ashamed of what is written. I will not apologize for quoting verses on a Christian website. But I can forgive and I will assume no one here meant anything bad by what they have said directed at me.

Take Care and God Bless

Upvote 0

MatthewDiscipleofGod

Senior Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟20,802.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Vance and Karl, please stop debating, it's not allowed here. Stop thinking there is some conspiracy against TE's. If the word of God offends you then take that up with God. Godsaves explained why he posted those passages and if you don't like it post in your own forum and complain about it. Your complaining is not welcomed here. If you want to fellowship with Creationists fill free to do so but if this is what you call fellowship I don't want to see you posting here. Thank you and God bless this mess.

Upvote 0

Vance

Contributor
Jul 16, 2003
✟23,260.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will, indeed, take it to the other forum if this post is deleted. It is not a matter of being offended by the Word of God, that is itself a sign of complete ignorance of what we are saying. It is not the Word which is offensive, it is the use to which it is being put. If you hand pick out a group of verses which indicate that certain persons are not going to enter the Kingdom, are worshiping in vain, and it is plain to all exactly who these verses are directed at, then this is not "just citing Scripture". It is a direct attack using Scripture. By not giving any explanation, he thought he could avoid violating any forum rules. If his explanation was true, he definitely would have included such an explanation.

Godsaves, the simple fact is that you posted those verses with the clear intent to convey a message about theistic evolutionists. This is even made more clear by the fact that you have been quoting some of those same verses in debate AGAINST TE in the other forum. So this make it obvious what the entire post is about.

And why do posts like this bother us? It has nothing at all to do with our own salvation, it has to do with you perpetuating a lie. The lie that Theistic Evolutionists fall into the categories indicated by some of those verses.

You can not expect us to sit back while you spread these lies behind the thin walls of this sanctum. This forum is equally open to the public and, thus, equally able to influence public perception. The difference here is that we are not allowed to combat the false representations being propounded.

If this negative public perception among the Fundamentalist Christian community is allowed to go unchecked, it will prevent many from considering this alternative view that otherwise would. This, in turn, can lead to even more crises of faith like those we have heard described again and again.

Upvote 0

TwinCrier

Double Blessed and spreading the gospel
Oct 11, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
✟24,768.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Project 86 said:
So is it ok to say Christians that teach evolution are misleading people or is that not ok? I agree we should be respectful of each other but I personaly believe many Christians ARE misleading Christians by telling them evolution is ok. I do think also that it is going overboard to claim everyone that believes in evolution will go to hell since that isn't true.
Since Vance has repeately made the clai that YEC causes people to reject the gospel, I don't see that it's out of line to make a simular claim against evolution. YECs believe evolution is a false teaching so that isn't up for debate. I certainly don't view these accusations against motives of the posting of scripture should be considered fellowship.

Upvote 0
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟258,241.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well, well, well, what have we here? People posting salvation threads in Creation theology again, and I get a report that the TEs are causing trouble?

Gentlemen, the Creation forum was created for you to discuss creation science, not break the rules whenever you feel like and then blame the Holy Spirit for doing so.

This thread is closed for review. Christians on a christian forum are supposed to behave like christians. The book of Romans says to obey those in Authority, not defy them. I said no more Salvation threads in Creation Science and I meant it. TEs did not report this, rather a YEC reported what he thought was TE rule violations. That is irony.........divine justice.

Don't y'all remember that God says My ways are higher than your ways? Think about it for a while.........staff will discuss and warn appropriately.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.