Nov 24, 2003
Florida
Visit site
✟8,089.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
This is a really good thread to me. Thank you.
I knew that there were problems in the Body of Christ when the Lord would anoint a woman but mankind was saying He could not do that.
Still, even after all these years.. there are some that know how to do it better than the Lord.. or, they think they know.
So... Go God go.. let your Kingdom continue to prosper.

stace

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
The Hagin book is very good.

As life in the Spirit plays out, I have found some extremely anointed women in the ministry (all 5 offices). God doesn't have any problem at all moving through women, just like men. No male and female in the Spirit. In the natural order of things of this world, God ordains man head of the wife (in the natural). Both are seeking the welfare of the other, with a mind of how to please the Lord first.

God's into righteousness and when men do the wrong things, He tends to side on the cause of righteousness (if the wife's aligned with the truth). You read scriptures about submission where Sara called Abraham "Lord" and how the attitude of our hearts in the people we ALL submit to are to be ones of reverence, knowing that our spiritual Head is Christ, and He shows no partiality. God will deal with those over us as we submit our souls in meekness and pray for those who oppress.

I'm so glad I don't have any hangups about receiving ministry from women! It's all the Lord either way because like men, without Him, they can do nothing.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

As life in the Spirit plays out, I have found some extremely anointed women in the ministry (all 5 offices). God doesn't have any problem at all moving through women, just like men. No male and female in the Spirit. In the natural order of things of this world, God ordains man head of the wife (in the natural). Both are seeking the welfare of the other, with a mind of how to please the Lord first.

God's into righteousness and when men do the wrong things, He tends to side on the cause of righteousness (if the wife's aligned with the truth). You read scriptures about submission where Sara called Abraham "Lord" and how the attitude of our hearts in the people we ALL submit to are to be ones of reverence, knowing that our spiritual Head is Christ, and He shows no partiality. God will deal with those over us as we submit our souls in meekness and pray for those who oppress.

I'm so glad I don't have any hangups about receiving ministry from women! It's all the Lord either way because like men, without Him, they can do nothing.

Great word ! There is simply no denying women who are anointed by the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Great word ! There is simply no denying women who are anointed by the Holy Spirit.
amen... i thought Alive Again's word was good too...

there was somone on another forum who was saying that a wife submitting to a husband is easy when he makes decisions based on love for her.... she finds it easy to respect and honor him because he makes it his priority to take care of her in love.... and their marraige is peaceful.... she can ask for anything she needs because he is committed to her happiness....

i knew of one couple that actually that did something like that as a "deal" when they were having trouble in their marriage.... they saw in the WORD scriptures about him being the head of the house caring for her and loving her....

they talked it through.... and she agreed that under those conditions she would willingly let him be the head of the house....

they tried it and found it to be the best "deal" they ever made in their marriage....

Upvote 0
Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
✟15,194.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I love the explanation given by HolySpiritWOF2 of this scripture. You handled this tough topic well. It is such a blessing in being a good wife and a husband a good husband. I do not mind submitting to my husband because he honors and respects me in return. Submission does not have to be a bad thing. It is just a form of respect paid to those who deserve to be respected.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
✟15,194.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
:amen: AliveAgain! When a person is delivering the pure, unadulterated word of GOD, I do not care who the messenger is. I look past the messenger and receive the message. That is what matters most. Deborah judged Israel, even though she had a husband. Deborah went to battle with Barak, not her husband. Nevertheless, I know that ultimately, it was God standing up in Deborah that allowed her to judge Israel and go to battle. Whom God has chosen, He equips and qualifies. We can let the gender stand in the way, but if we don't receive our blessings or understanding that we are seeking, we can only blame ourselves.

Upvote 0

Godsappointedtime

Watching for His return
Mar 4, 2012
Thailand
✟8,001.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free,
there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus."  Galatians 3:28

In the Church, "under the anointing," there is neither male nor female. 
We can all function as we are enabled by the Lord,
totally irrespective of gender. 
Male and female become a type of our relationship to the Lord.
As a "Bride," I am dependent and become "one" with Jesus. 
As a "son," I enter into a cooperative relationship with the Lord. 
I "rise above" the earthly as an "overcomer," and His power -
His very life begins to flow out through my life. 
I am then able to give expression to the life of the Lord,
as my life becomes the witness of His life.
The feminine part of each of us is our soul and it should remain quiet
and available to His Spirit that we might be an expression of His Life
Truly in Him we live and move and have our being.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
As many times as I have read Galatians, 3 I have looked over that passage pertaining to women. I even have it marked in my Bible! I would wonder and question the thought that it pertains to your soul being of female gender due to theory out there that The Holy Spirit has a feminine persona. I do not agree . But that's why we are here to share thoughts and learn .

Upvote 0

Godsappointedtime

Watching for His return
Mar 4, 2012
Thailand
✟8,001.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As many times as I have read Galatians, 3 I have looked over that passage pertaining to women. I even have it marked in my Bible! I would wonder and question the thought that it pertains to your soul being of female gender due to theory out there that The Holy Spirit has a feminine persona. I do not agree . But that's why we are here to share thoughts and learn .

It was the sweet Spirit of the WOF Saints on this thread that caught my attention.
I am not sure what flavor Believer I am but I truly recognize the Love of the Lord here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟97,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Both masculinity and femininity are contained with the Godhead, but not as gender, which is a human characteristic. Since we are made in God's image there is something contained and expressed in both sexes that derives from that design. And, since both sexes are required to most completely express that image it is vital we don't deny each person their full participation all that God intends for His family. The oppression, or in any other way the diminishing of women is an opposition to the Godhead's purposes for humanity.

John
NZ

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Both masculinity and femininity are contained with the Godhead, but not as gender, which is a human characteristic. Since we are made in God's image there is something contained and expressed in both sexes that derives from that design. And, since both sexes are required to most completely express that image it is vital we don't deny each person their full participation all that God intends for His family. The oppression, or in any other way the diminishing of women is an opposition to the Godhead's purposes for humanity.

John
NZ

I so agree with you.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟811,942.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I need to post a correction to my earlier post, #17. Posted "Very interesting Scripture to me is 1Pe 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.” KJV This doesn't address wives' prayers in this verse."

But this seems to be the translation -

In looking for how this verse lines up with other Scriptures, I found this “Likewise husbands, because you live together, you know your wife as the weaker feminine vessel. By showing honor to her, as also to fellow heirs of the grace of life, your prayers would not be hindered.” This is a parallel to Paul’s statement in Col. 3:19 for husband to love their wives and in Eph 5:1 to be subject one to another." ONE NEW MAN translation

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Here is my personal point of view that always cause controversy:
It was the prayer of Elizabeth (Mary's sister) that initiated the Holy Spirit to conceive Jesus.
Check out scripture and show me (if you can) that the Holy Spirit manifested through another. Of course it will be argued that the Holy Spirit did so without another person involved -if that were so it would seem to be totally against the ways of God and Mary surely would have spoken of the event.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Our understanding of many scriptures is very weak. Sometimes people speak in the Word from the standpoint of the culture they are in. For example, the men with long hair thing. It is not a shame in this day and age and yet Paul indicated that it was. This was based on the cultural standard of His day.

The cultural standard in Jesus and Paul's day (particularly in the Jewish synagogues, was for women to hear the Word at the back of the synagogue and learn at home from their men, who were commanded to teach their families.

I have learned to watch what God is doing and try not to draw too many hard fast conclusions, particularly when the fruits seem to go against what we know as tradition.

I have heard those speak in judgment against women ministers in the church, as though they were usurping authority, or that they were out of order. I have seen extremely anointed women pastors, apostles, and prophets, and certainly evangelists and teachers. I have seen some operate in several offices at the same time. God didn't have any problem at all, and I'm glad I don't either. If God can hang with women preachers, then the Word must be OK about it, because we know the Word is true beyond contradiction.

In the Gospel of John, John quotes Jesus about only He seeing God's form, yet he himself spoke of seeing Jesus at the right hand of the throne of God, so our understanding is only in part. No surprise?!

I guess that we could take a hint from Gemaliel, who said:

And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought: But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.
Acts 5:38-39

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wayaok

Jul 16, 2012
✟15,315.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The first two paragraphs are by Carol Arnott from a 2008 article …

Not long ago a woman from Japan visited the Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship. She had been a prostitute, but Jesus found her, touched and healed her, and set her on fire for Him. She is now a pastor. Her heart broken for the lost, she pastors a downtown church in a large city ministering powerfully in the Spirit. She came to Toronto repeatedly to be filled with the Spirit, and returned to give it out. Someone once asked her how she got so powerfully anointed. "I've been soaking at the feet of Jesus," she said. "I let Him pour the oil of His Presence into me again and again."

This past year when, my husband, John and I visited Dr. Yonggi Cho's church in Korea, we saw how the Body of Christ can benefit from allowing women to assume leadership roles. When Dr. Cho discovered the value of women in ministry, he tapped into a gold mine of spiritual power. Eighty percent of the small group leaders in his church of 700,000 are women. It took courage and God's leading for Dr. Cho to appoint women to such responsible ministry roles -- this is in a culture where women are required to demonstrate their submission to male supremacy by walking five or six steps behind them in public.

I thoroughly enjoy Billye Brim's speaking and teaching zeal on Israel when she last spoke at a WF church. Was so impressed with Lisa Whelchel (Facts of Life) speaking 10-11 years ago. She mainly gave her testimony and talked about Joy ... as women then weren’t encouraged to preach in this AG church. What really impressed me is that she had the gift of knowledge and prophecy. She took about 15 minutes at the end of her joyful testimony to point out certain people and say words of encouragement about their future walk with the Lord.

I'm very impressed with how Jesus is anointing children in these last days with the gift of healing and words of knowledge. Saw the sweetest little girl a few years ago with such a zeal/love for Jesus that was used to miraculously heal a woman of a serious heart ailment at an International Healing Conference. When the little girl took her hands off this woman's chest there was a hand print of gold dust left on her blouse. The following year this same woman came forward again at the Healing Conference and gave such a wonderful testimony of her miraculous healing.

The one woman that so blesses me with her teaching was Heidi Baker at an International Healing Conference a few years ago. Heidi is an amazing, amazing person with such a love for others and such a precious childlike faith.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Male or female - oh that Jesus be seen and glorified!

I did not ask to be born a woman. I am what I am. My whole desire is to do the will of God. May Jesus be seen through me, through my words, through the entirety of my life, in every way, may the beauty of Jesus be seen.

I was inspired and blessed by the stories you shared, way.

And also by the many women in the Bible whom the Lord gives honor to who did what He appointed them to do.

Male or female, glorify the Lord!

Upvote 0

Wayaok

Jul 16, 2012
✟15,315.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
A few years ago at a Messianic congregation a young woman had received permission during the service to pray for those needing healing. From her introduction by the Rabbi it sounded like she had just happened to be there that Sabbath. Apparently he didn’t even know her that well. However, the Rabbi had enough spiritual insight to grant her heart's desire and allow her to proceed with the Lord's direction.

I thought it a little unusual as I felt like the service was proceeding down a familiar road and then all of a sudden for some reason we found ourselves turning onto a different route. I was a little uncomfortable at first, but then as we heard her words and realized her anointing more and more people got up to come forward. She stood in the center aisle of the church toward the front as people lined up. Her laying on of hands and words of blessing lasted about thirty minutes. What begin in me as a questionable feeling in my comfort zone became a much more wonderful comfort zone that I still cherish to this day.

"Get wisdom, get understanding: forget [it] not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding." Prov. 4:5-7

The following is one of this Messianic congregations doctrinal statements of faith …

[FONT=&quot]We believe[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in the spiritual unity of all believers in the L-rd Yeshua, the Messiah, and that all are now partakers of the spiritual inheritance of Israel. (Psalms 133:1-3, 1 Corinthians 12:12-27, Ephesians 2:11-19)[/FONT]

It would be encouraging if some of you were to share a special memory of how an anointed Woman of Faith was used by God to bless you in a Spiritual way you may not have anticipated. Possibly you even found yourself overjoyed and soaking in the Shekinah presence of God.

Upvote 0

Wayaok

Jul 16, 2012
✟15,315.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The first woman(mid 1990s) to give me a radically new appreciation for a Spiritually empowered woman was Rev. June McKinney, a missionary to Swaziland in southern Africa. Will share later (after several of you share) how she was used of God to raise back to life a businessman that died on an Air France flight, while she was on a return flight back to America.First felt led to share part of an article about two young women of faith.

Women with a heart: Two beautiful young women with a heart for prostitutes and the gospel have an amazing opportunity in Cambodia.
(.newhopeswaziland.com/content.asp?id=160 … just add www in front)

Joanna Abraham ( 13 year old girl child from New Hope Centre) and Rachael Holt ( Volunteer at New Hope Centre) have been invited to learn from and join a ministry to street girls and prostitutes in Cambodia in August of 2012. The girls both have a real passion for ministry and worship. They believe in the power of the living God to transform lives. The focus of the trip will be to learn from The Daughters of Cambodia ministry and bring back relevant skills to teach and implement back home.

The girls are going completely by faith, believing for God’s provision. With great anticipation and excitement the girls are praying towards and preparing themselves for a life-changing ministry trip. May the Lord bless you and complete the work He has started in you!

Joanna is in grade 7 at Hope Academy and is a worship leader with a heart for the presence of God. Rachael has coordinated the Children’s Ministry Department since 2008, arriving at New Hope in 2006, she has a passion for the Word of God and seeing His power in action to bring life and restoration.

Please if so led keep these two precious young women in our prayers.

Attachments

• joannarachael.jpg
    joannarachael.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Upvote 0