Women, realistically how much does a guy need to make

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I think thats the best way to look at it. On both accounts. Live your life and whoever you meet along the way is a bonus. And living alone again will give you new opportunities for social experiences.

What is your plan for finding a significant other? What are you looking for?

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟328,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is your plan for finding a significant other? What are you looking for?

My plan is to improve the weaknesses in my life. Finances, tighten up my appearance and I believe I have the personality and other things women are looking for. It's just a matter of continually working on achieving the financial freedom that would allow me to become a more well rounded person and partner.

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
If that was true, girls would be all over me.

If that is ALL a girl would want, then maybe you are right. The question was where does a guy have to be financially. And you aren't financially independent either which I would think was a given...that a person wouldn't be considering getting married unless they were supporting themselves.

If getting a girlfriend was based on finances, the bank is probably where you would go to find a girlfriend....but believe it or not, compatible personality, common interests, and attraction are also necessary.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Sir Robbins

Waiting for Fall
Sep 28, 2012
Saint Augustine, FL
✟52,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've seen plenty of great women living in poverty with poor husbands and boyfriends. Quit chasing the prom queen. Quit chasing the girl with rich parents. Even well off guys are getting smarter to avoid them.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Faith4Truth

Aug 5, 2018
North Carolina
✟7,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
For you to feel comfortably marrying him if you want to start a family?
Hi Mark,
If you really want to marry and have a family you need to figure this out on your own. Woman don't come with a price tag, in real life. Recall Genesis, what God told Eve "Your desire will be for your husband and he will rule over you". Don't worry about the political correct debates around what God said but think about it this way. As a man, and in order to be the husband a woman will desire, and in order to be able to rule over her, You will have to know who you are as a man. You will have to know what God made you to be, which means you will have to obey God, then you will be a man that a woman will desire, which means a man who can rule over her.

Upvote 0

Faith4Truth

Aug 5, 2018
North Carolina
✟7,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Dating is all about status, I'm aware of that..

I don't make 6, not even close.

In a romantic relationship, you risk your health, freedom, happiness, and wealth in hopes of making another person happy. Unless you can find that truly exceptional and deserving person, or they find you, it's not worth it.

Being a true Christian man, or a true follower of the Messiah Jesus, is work, it's sacrifice, compared to living in the way of the World. If you have faith as a mustard seed (note that no more faith is required. It never says faith as a pumpkin, or a coconut (the biggest single seed) faith is not a quantity issue) Pray believing and it shall be given. Read in the Scripture about how to love a wife. And learn to value who you are as a man, one that Jesus lived and died for.

Upvote 0