America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ohh..it was him, alright! We'd said hello to one another in a thread :) Couldn't believe he was here!! LOL! Which is probably what peeps think about me too...lolol

ANy way ..HI Zoo Mom!! :wave:

Hi! :hug: Yay! I'm so glad he showed up here again. It's been too long. I think about him so often...he was very instrumental in my own conversion. :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is that you??? Hi! :wave::hug:

Hi, Zooey. :) How ya doin'?

Ohh..it was him, alright! We'd said hello to one another in a thread :) Couldn't believe he was here!! LOL! Which is probably what peeps think about me too...lolol

Oh, yeah, it's me, all right. :) Didn't realize I had such a big fan club here. :)

:) Nope. I think he told me once that it was the name of a general...?

Field Marshal Garnet Joseph Wolseley, 1st Viscount Wolseley, KP, GCB, OM, GCMG, VD, PC (4 June 1833 – 25 March 1913), to be exact. You can read his bio here: Garnet Wolseley, 1st Viscount Wolseley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.