Wo0t! My first Nigerian scam email!

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
PRESIDENCY NIGERIA said:
NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your payment.

Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank and some of Attorney as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately.After the Board of director's meeting held in Abuja, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem. We have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe, America, Africa and Asia Pacific; this is part of an instruction/mandate passed by the Senate in respect to overseas contract payment and debt re-scheduling.

We will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money via ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, and the maximum daily limit is Fifteen Thousand United States Dollars ($15,000.00).

If you like to receive your fund this way, kindly reconfirm your

(1) Your Full Name
(2) Full residential address.
(3) Phone and Direct mobile Number

We shall be expecting to receive your information as you have to stop any further communication with anybody or office.

I repeat again here that you are receiving this money due to we have verified your file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your payment from bank, remember this IS not credit card which you will pay back later, you don't have to pay back we have already loaded your fund in to the ATM CARD.

Best Regards,

Dr Ephraim James

PRESIDENCY NIGERIA
I like how it's snarky :D Cos, ya know, the snark'll get me to respond and hand him my personal details.

If he punches me in the face, I'll give him everything :)

Reactions: sageoffools

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If I knew that it would have made you that happy I would have forwarded my Nigerian letter to you a long time ago.:p:p^_^
Aww, thank you, Hen :hug: But that wouldn't have counted. I woulda been shining in your reflected glory :p Thing is, do the people doing this think anyone's gonna fall for it? I mean, seriously!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SwirlingEd

Dec 1, 2005
Fairview, TX
✟413.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
While I haven't gotten many of these emails, I did have my identity stolen by a Nigerian fraud ring about 10 years ago. They used my name to rip off about $30,000. Fortunately, I was not responsible for any of it, but it took a long time to clear up my credit report....

Good times.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sageoffools

Poster of wit, widsom and wiffelry
Aug 27, 2007
Confusion, US
✟16,347.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
BTW,
Beloved friends,
I recently inherited $6M from a "relative", the Prince Alli Bangu of Bangura.
Because of a rebel uprising, my "relative" was killed.
Fortunately he was able to hide the money from his killers and secretly get the bank account numbers to me without them knowing, even though they were holding him captive.
Circumstances most unfortunate, I cannot receive the money directly and thus need the help of my most trusted friend.
Please offer me your assistance with this matter.
Your rewarding will be the sum of one million ($1) United States dollars.
All that I require is your bank account information, Social Security number, a copy of your drivers license , as well as a copy of your signature and your mother's maiden name. This is, of course, so I can have the money sent to your bank account...of course.
Please PM me with this information.
I would like to thank you in advance for helping my family with this matter.
Your most dear and trusted friend.
SOF ;):D:ebil:

Reactions: GreenMunchkin
Upvote 0

sageoffools

Poster of wit, widsom and wiffelry
Aug 27, 2007
Confusion, US
✟16,347.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Can I get that in Canadian dollars? :)

Dear beloved friend,

My family is the upmost grateful for your kind regards to our situation.
I most assuredly would have the funds transfered to any account that I received the number and required information for, and return you the funds in that monies.
Your truest friend,
SOF :ebil:

Upvote 0