Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi future soldier,
unfortunately you can not "convince them of the truth". We all evolve at our own pace, when they are ready to believe they will. However we can pray that they will remain open minded at your attempts in witnessing. Offer it up to God. If it does not go well, do not feel discouraged and do not give up EVER. I will pray for you and for your friends that you may be able to help guide them to a glorious future...Love and blessings to you always...
Amie
:angel:

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
>> How should I tell them and convince them about the Truth?

The best thing to tell them is what God had done for you and in your life. We are simply called to give a witness and a testimony. The best way to convince them that it is true, is to live the Christian life as a example to them. There is a lost and dying world out there that are hungry and starving for the love that God has for them. We need to show them that love of God.

Upvote 0

Auntie

THANK YOU JESUS!!
Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
✟27,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Witnessing can be very frustrating. Especially trying to witness to people who used to be Christian but have left the faith. I'm not talking about back sliders, I'm talking about ex-Christians who now delite in blaspheming God. These people are impossible to witness to, and I have given up because it is making me sick at heart. And I suspect they are not sincerely seeking answers, but rather an oportunity to mock and ridicule Jesus. Also, I can't believe these people ever really knew Jesus, how can they hate Him so much if they ever really knew Him. I try to tell them who Jesus is, but all I get is more mockery.

Please pray for me also.:( It saddens me to walk away from people so lost. I am beginning to think that maybe predestination is a fact, after all. I am very confused about all of this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.