Witnessing to Grandparents

jesuslover94

Feb 16, 2012
✟15,289.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a 96(?) year old grandma, and I think she has memory problems since she doesn't know who I am. And I want to witness to her because I don't know if she's been saved or not. But what if I witness to her and she accepts Jesus as her Savior, but due to her memory problems she forgets about Him later :/ Would she still be saved? And I think she's way too old to be baptized. And I also have a grandpa who's bedridden and he can't speak/move :(. Is there any way for him to be saved? Then I have a step-grandpa I could/need to witness too.

2nd part: How would I go about it and witness to them? Like what would I say/do? Sometimes I get nervous talking about God because I get scared to mess up and say something wrong.
Thanks for the help!
-Haley:wave:

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟905,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well first of all, if she were to accept Jesus (like honestly accept) and forgot God knows her heart and she would be saved. As for grandfather, just be there and pray. That is the best way really to witness to anyone who has those problems.

Upvote 0

gellRN

May 27, 2012
✟7,638.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi. I would want to share my experiences in witnessing to other people. When there is an opportunity given by the LORD Himself, His Holy Spirit works within me. I always pray to the LORD to give me strength in sharing HIS love, and I believe in HIS promise, "ask and it shall be given to you".

hope i helped :)
continue to serve LORD JESUS joyfully. Remember that our labor is not in vain.

Upvote 0