May 23, 2006
Staffordshire
Visit site
✟8,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sit with them. Spend time showing your own love for them and explain that nobody loves them more than Jesus Christ and that he wants to be a part of their life. Maybe talk about experiences that you have had, and how great God has been in your life, and offer them the chance to accept Jesus into their hearts, even if its just to bring peace into their lives. Don't give up easily...there is nothing greater that you could do for your friend- really. I hope that they will find God. Keep praying.

Upvote 0

wcwred

Apr 24, 2006
Ga.
✟15,183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Emmaleuk said:
sit with them. Spend time showing your own love for them and explain that nobody loves them more than Jesus Christ and that he wants to be a part of their life. Maybe talk about experiences that you have had, and how great God has been in your life, and offer them the chance to accept Jesus into their hearts, even if its just to bring peace into their lives. Don't give up easily...there is nothing greater that you could do for your friend- really. I hope that they will find God. Keep praying.
Quickly! I have 3 minutes to live. How can I be saved? Dont tell me about God's wonderful plan for my life; I'm dying now. Don't worry about spending time with me; I have no time left. If you are in a constant state of prayer ("pray without ceasing") then give me God's law (show me my sin); and then give me the cure (Luke 13:3 repent, Acts 3:19 repent and be converted; Rom 10:9 call on the Lord. But you must understand, "deathbed" salvation is often not filled with true repentence (nothing to turn from, they are dying) but wordly sorrow. (true repentence brings Godly sorrow II Cor 7:10)

!st question to ask: Are they asking you how to be saved or are you trying to convert them in their last hours? If they show no desire for a saviour then the Holy Spirit is not working in them, in which case you may need to pray faster and harder.

Upvote 0

HMSongbird2

Sep 2, 2004
✟15,196.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
You could ask them if you could pray with/for them, and then gently ask if they want to talk about it. If they say no, well, pray and pray and pray... But you know, a lot of people that are close to death are really open to that kind of stuff. Like my grandmother.. on her deathbed, she accepted Christ after a life of denial. She died of cancer very soon after. Be encouraged, Jesus does miracles today; we thought she'd never be saved, but she was.

Upvote 0