North Carolina, USA
✟7,659.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
With much joy I was delighted to recieve confirmation today that we are expecting a baby:blush: I calculate being due around December 2nd. We would be very greatful for prayers for a healthy pregnancy labor and delivery. We have 5 incredible children here on Earth, and when they find out I know they are going to be SUPER excited :) I can't wait until the day comes when we tell them

caribassett

Dec 1, 2009
North Carolina, USA
✟7,659.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you!

Things are going well, our baby has been small for dates so my adjusted due date is December 12th. He is going to be a baby boy, 3 girls, and 3 boys :) We only have seven weeks left and are all getting very excited. Our church has been really supportive which is such a blessing, really edifying. there are many large families here which is great. I used to live an Boston, and there were not very many large families there :)

Upvote 0

TAzucena11

Dec 6, 2011
✟15,116.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
With much joy I was delighted to recieve confirmation today that we are expecting a baby:blush: I calculate being due around December 2nd. We would be very greatful for prayers for a healthy pregnancy labor and delivery. We have 5 incredible children here on Earth, and when they find out I know they are going to be SUPER excited :) I can't wait until the day comes when we tell them

Hope everything came out ok. Are you practicing quiverfull?

Upvote 0

TAzucena11

Dec 6, 2011
✟15,116.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations!

Is it hard to homeschool? I just had my sin and it will be a couple of years before he's ready, but I always said I would homeschool my kids, but now that I have worked as a toutor for some kids, I'm thinking it over. I defenitely don't want my kids in public schools, but my church has a school and maybe I will put them there. What are the adventages and disadventages to homeschooling?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums