loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With a Video Filmed in Secret, Trump Keeps Sowing Chaos
The video message that plunged Washington into chaos was filmed in secret.

President Donald Trump stood in the White House’s Diplomatic Reception Room, holiday garland and gleaming ornaments draped on the fireplace behind him. He spoke into the camera not to deliver warm Christmas wishes, but to threaten to detonate Congress’ $900 billion COVID-19 relief and year-end package.
tulc(thought this seemed interesting)

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm trying to figure out how it was filmed in secret...or was intended to be a secret.

Trump talked into the camera...knew it was there...knew it would be released...knew it was going to be everywhere and intended it to be so.

Where's the secret?

Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I'm trying to figure out how it was filmed in secret...or was intended to be a secret.

Trump talked into the camera...knew it was there...knew it would be released...knew it was going to be everywhere and intended it to be so.

Where's the secret?
Are you serious Clark?

It was kept from all but Meadows and "a few aides". There was no party input on the ramifications of such a move, no discussion from advisors, staff nor Cabinet.
It was an ill advised (if there were any advice given), impulsive move meant to disrupt and nothing more. Once again, it shows how unfit for the job Trump is and has been.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Where's the secret?

Did you read the article?

The video was released without warning Tuesday night, its recording orchestrated by White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and kept from all but a handful of aides.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What are you going to do with Trump out of the picture.
I am thinking many of the late night hosts are going to be down the tubes. Maybe they have lost their ability to comedian without Trump as their victim?

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Seems to me that he was sowing order into chaos*. Imagine the chaos of trying read a 5,600 page document in an afternoon (although being double-spaced would make it a bit easier). ^_^

*Chaos: The natural order of society.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are you going to do with Trump out of the picture.
...drink some more coffee? Seems like as good a thing as to do as anything else.

I am thinking many of the late night hosts are going to be down the tubes.
Well...I can say that's not something I'm going to worry about.

Maybe they have lost their ability to comedian without Trump as their victim?
"Victim"? Please, there's nothing President Trump loves more than when people endlessly talk about him and I'm sure he's going to be the one person most upset when he's out of office and no one talks about him any more.
tulc(just a thought)

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: JohnDB
Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As discredited as Snopes has been, and continues to be, I am amazed they are not yet in a category with Q’anon. They are about as reliable.
uhmmm...you didn't see this first paragraph of the article?
This article is republished here with permission from The Associated Press. This content is shared here because the topic may interest Snopes readers; it does not, however, represent the work of Snopes fact-checkers or editors.
tulc(just thought it should be pointed out)

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
uhmmm...you didn't see this first paragraph of the article?

tulc(just thought it should be pointed out)

I did. Thanks for asking. Hey, it was good for a laugh.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If this was filmed in secret it is a dangerous breach of national security. This matter is trivial but we cannot have people secretly recording thr President to use against him later. I don't care who the President is, this is dangerous stuff.
Just how is the White House filming Trump without telling other Republicans a breach of national security?

Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess that Clown News Network (AKA CNN) and the other shill front line media was not good enough.. Guess you had to dig into the left leaning Snopes for some dirt.. Barrel must be getting pretty empty. Don't fall in scraping the bottom.
uhmmm...again, Snopes just posted it. But it's always nice watching President Trump supporters attack the source rather than address what's posted. No surprise there, that's been the standard response for the entire four years of his administration. After this it'll probably be: a "whataboutism" attack on someone not in the OP, followed by the usual "declaration of victory" even though no one's been fooled by their scramble to try and distract people to cover their inability to refute what's in the OP.
tulc(wash, rinse, repeat as needed) :shower:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
uhmmm...again, Snopes just posted it. But it's always nice watching President Trump supporters attack the source rather than address what's posted. No surprise there, that's been the standard response for the entire four years of his administration. After this it'll probably be: a "whataboutism" attack on someone not in the OP, followed by the usual "declaration of victory" even though no one's been fooled by their scramble to try and distract people to cover their inability to refute what's in the OP.
tulc(wash, rinse, repeat as needed) :shower:
I would never attack a source.. if it presented actual evidence.. other than opinion. Considering that Snopes is obviously left leaning... I take it with a grain of salt. Maybe you can show some actual video of actual house members, senators, governors and such.. speaking to media or in an interview... it would have some weight. Not just Snopes.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would never attack a source.. (snip) Not just Snopes.
...I'm sorry, but that sounds a lot like someone dismissing a source. Which is odd because Snopes just published it, they didn't write it. That's why they have a disclaimer at the beginning of the article.
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I would never attack a source..

But that's exactly what you did. And you didn't even do a good job of it - if you'd have paid attention, you'd have seen that Snopes merely reprinted the article from AP. Snopes didn't write it.

Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
But that's exactly what you did. And you didn't even do a good job of it - if you'd have paid attention, you'd have seen that Snopes merely reprinted the article from AP. Snopes didn't write it.
Snopes is not the source.. it's the platform.

Upvote 0