Wisdom on fallen away people

Sharky

Rockin dude!
Jul 5, 2002
Visit site
✟7,782.00
Faith
Christian
Over the years i have witnessed to alot of stoney ground hearers who are hardened in heart to the gospel, some of them a little hostile to it. Stoney gruond as in were once christians but fell away.

If anyone has experienced like that they could share and how the dealt with it, please post it up here. I would like to see what other people think of it.

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i have... i witness by not engaging in directly in attacking what they believe. let them vent out their frustrations and beliefs. then i get to know them and prayerfully seek the message i can share with them about them being welcomed back into the arms of Christ. i have always found that they didn't stay in the word, and didn't feel built up by others. they felt tore down and pushed away. they didn't know what to do, and left.

i've never met anything different other than a woman who refused to give up her old life fully... and ended up going back to it. it was a clear choice.

Upvote 0

linssue55

Senior Veteran
Jul 31, 2005
Tucson Az
✟11,739.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Sharky said:
Over the years i have witnessed to alot of stoney ground hearers who are hardened in heart to the gospel, some of them a little hostile to it. Stoney gruond as in were once christians but fell away.

If anyone has experienced like that they could share and how the dealt with it, please post it up here. I would like to see what other people think of it.

You can only go far with these people. You'll know when to stop. Leave it in the hands of the Lord, He is our (and their's) authority. Sometimes we need to just stand back and watch the Omnipotence of the Lord. It IS a marvelous thing to observe. ;)

Upvote 0