Will We Have to Start Going to Church Packing Pistols? Nothing Could Be More American

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Banta-and-Rittenhouse.jpg

Cry-bully Antifa terrorist Matthew Banta (l.) and American hero Kyle Rittenhouse (r.).

Nancy Flory reported it here: A political mob of anti-Christian thugs attacked a Portland, Oregon, church service outdoors. They used shields, pepper spray, and other weapons to shut down a public prayer event. Police were called but didn’t show up to intervene. Antifa won. The service was cancelled. Just this past weekend. In the United States of America. A profoundly dangerous precedent now stands. Which church will be next?

The Servile Sorority of Sloth
I know that some servile Christians out there will read this news and feel warm and fuzzy. Persecution, they’ll sniff from the comfort of their suburbs, is our natural state anyway. At least, they will think, no Christian Nationalist zealot was present to pull out a weapon and try to defend the event. That would have scandalized people and violated the Spirit of the Gospel.

Cheap Grace for Virtue-Signaling Male Karens
People who think this way have never consoled Iraqi Christians ethnically cleansed from their families’ homes of 2,000 years. Nor escapees from concentration camps in China. Such comfy beta-Christians did nothing while Syrian Christians fought back and helped conquer ISIS. Pacifists, in my experience, are people who lead comfortable, well-protected lives, parasitical on the sacrifices of others.

Dorothy Day of The Catholic Worker was safe in New York City when she called for the US to do nothing in response to Pearl Harbor. I suspect if she’d witnessed the Rape of Nanking, or was sitting in Dachau along with the thousands of Polish priests the Nazis rounded up and sent there, she would have sung a different tune. (She certainly did in later years, when she praised Communist revolutionaries Ho Chi Minh and Fidel Castro.)

Continued below.
Will We Have to Start Going to Church Packing Pistols? Nothing Could Be More American | The Stream

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
In Virginia, it is illegal to carry firearms on Church property without expressed permission from the shepherd there.

So, ask your priest for permission.
And meanwhile, enlist the aid and protection of your parish Knights!
We have!
And the sight of those dear soldiers of God standing ready to protect and defend our Church, would cause anyone who contemplated causing harm to think twice.
Under Father's orders, the outside doors of our church are closed and locked when mass begins, and aren't opened until mass is over, so that we may be safe.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I told you that this was going to start happening. I told all of you weeks ago that Antifa was going to start violating church services because they consider Christianity a "White" religion and are furious that most churches won't bless so-called same-sex "marriages".

This is going to continue until someone brave pulls out their firearm and ventilates one or two of these screeching, lisping cowards for interfering with their first amendment right to Freedom of Worship. We need a nation of Kyle Rittenhouses to force Antifa back into irrelevance. Get a gun and a concealed carry permit, bring it with you to church, use it when Antifa comes to disrupt your service or mass because Antifa deserves it. It's that simple. Don't expect the police to stop them, because many police departments are controlled by the democrat party and George Soros . Also, realize that Antifa has the protection of the democrat party, so you'll more than likely go to jail but you have to count the cost of continuing to let these little fairies run amok through American society.

Enough is enough. Stand up and fight back.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is going to continue until someone brave pulls out their firearm and ventilates one or two of these screeching, lisping cowards for interfering with their first amendment right to Freedom of Worship. We need a nation of Kyle Rittenhouses to force Antifa back into irrelevance. Get a gun and a concealed carry permit, bring it with you to church, use it when Antifa comes to disrupt your service or mass because Antifa deserves it. It's that simple. Don't expect the police to stop them, because many police departments are controlled by the democrat party and George Soros . Also, realize that Antifa has the protection of the democrat party, so you'll more than likely go to jail but you have to count the cost of continuing to let these little fairies run amok through American society.

Enough is enough. Stand up and fight back.

I have been doing this for years, and I'm not the only one...

However, I will wait until deadly force is legally justified before using it.
Being assaulted with an unknown caustic chemical may qualify...

• Agree
Reactions: BrAndreyu
Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
However, I will wait until deadly force is legally justified before using it.

That is the best plan, but like you said: being assaulted with some sort of unknown caustic chemical would apply.

The footage of the incident in Oregon pretty much proves that the paid enforcers of the democrat party are going to start coming after Christians for not celebrating LGBT. However, they will only go after Whites, so black churches might still be safe but they'll likely have to contend with BLM mobs burning them down. Antifa is designed to attack whites, BLM is designed to attack blacks that "step out of line" by committing such heinous crimes as owning their own businesses and defying the "oppression narrative" that the media and academia are currently propagandizing with.

The globalists and democrat party seek to create a world with no religion other than the One World religion that they are going to roll out soon.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jay Sea

................ Ke ĉiuj vivu
Mar 28, 2020
victoria
✟26,347.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Banta-and-Rittenhouse.jpg

Cry-bully Antifa terrorist Matthew Banta (l.) and American hero Kyle Rittenhouse (r.).

Nancy Flory reported it here: A political mob of anti-Christian thugs attacked a Portland, Oregon, church service outdoors. They used shields, pepper spray, and other weapons to shut down a public prayer event. Police were called but didn’t show up to intervene. Antifa won. The service was cancelled. Just this past weekend. In the United States of America. A profoundly dangerous precedent now stands. Which church will be next?

The Servile Sorority of Sloth
I know that some servile Christians out there will read this news and feel warm and fuzzy. Persecution, they’ll sniff from the comfort of their suburbs, is our natural state anyway. At least, they will think, no Christian Nationalist zealot was present to pull out a weapon and try to defend the event. That would have scandalized people and violated the Spirit of the Gospel.

Cheap Grace for Virtue-Signaling Male Karens
People who think this way have never consoled Iraqi Christians ethnically cleansed from their families’ homes of 2,000 years. Nor escapees from concentration camps in China. Such comfy beta-Christians did nothing while Syrian Christians fought back and helped conquer ISIS. Pacifists, in my experience, are people who lead comfortable, well-protected lives, parasitical on the sacrifices of others.

Dorothy Day of The Catholic Worker was safe in New York City when she called for the US to do nothing in response to Pearl Harbor. I suspect if she’d witnessed the Rape of Nanking, or was sitting in Dachau along with the thousands of Polish priests the Nazis rounded up and sent there, she would have sung a different tune. (She certainly did in later years, when she praised Communist revolutionaries Ho Chi Minh and Fidel Castro.)

Continued below.
Will We Have to Start Going to Church Packing Pistols? Nothing Could Be More American | The Stream
ANTIFA did not win an angry MOB did. Antifa simply means anti fascist. Calling ANTIFA an organisation is propaganda.
In Love
Jay Sea

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ANTIFA did not win an angry MOB did. Antifa simply means anti fascist. Calling ANTIFA an organisation is propaganda.
In Love
Jay Sea

Oh, Antifa is an organization, all right. They date all the way back to Weimar Germany.

ANTIFA ORIGINS.jpg

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Antifa simply means anti fascist

Yeah and Black Lives Matter means simply that they care about black lives instead of "dismantling the nuclear family", right? Antifa claiming that the name means "anti-fascist" is so they can label anyone who is against them as a fascist. I am 100% against Antifa because they are a radical communist organization that is being used by the democrat party/George Soros as enforcers, much like Black Lives Matter is.

Calling ANTIFA an organisation is propaganda.

Antifa absolutely is an organization, they sell branded merchandise on the internet to raise funds in order to travel to different American cities and harass Christians, Whites, Conservatives, and minorities who think for themselves. They always have been, since Weimar Germany when they were the armed paramilitary wing of the communist party. Now they're merely the armed paramilitary wing of the Democrat party/George Soros.

Upvote 0

Jay Sea

................ Ke ĉiuj vivu
Mar 28, 2020
victoria
✟26,347.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I stand corrected. Seems my source article was wrong.

"source article" explains why. The media runs apologetics for Antifa every chance they get, specifically because they are the paramilitary enforcer wing of the democrat party. Matter of fact, many "journalists" in America are affiliated with them and generally support what they do.

Most of them are very out of the closet about being involved, because they know that they're one of the only domestic terrorist groups that enjoys sponsorship from a mainstream American political party.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums