Will there be any Walk-in Abortions as a DIRECT result of the Olympic Games in London

TheyCallMeDave

At your service....
Jun 19, 2012
Northern Florida
✟11,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
8% of condoms break? Seriously?

I've been using condoms for years, probably upwards of two hundred of them total, and I've only ever had one break. When it did, we stopped and put on another one. Problem solved.

I highly doubt any abortions will come out of the Olympics. The fact that Olympic Village is a common place to get frisky is not going to be lost on the coaches and managers of the athletes, who will no doubt council them on safe sex practices even if the athlete is ignorant of them him- or herself. Being on the pill does not enhance performance at all so it is probably allowed, and I bet a lot of the female athletes are on it or something like it.

Let me please clear up a bit of your wording :

1. 'Frisky' means sexual immorality / sexual hedonism. When it hurts people, it is commonly referred to as 'wrong' . ANd it does..sometimes THE most innocent and defenseless called unborn developing Human Beings.

2. Coaches counselling the Athletes on safe sex practices is a misnomer ; there is no safe casual sex -- all you can do is hopefully lessen the risk of pregnancy resulting from endorsed sexual hedonism gone (further) wrong.

3. 'Coaches counselling' may sound like a noble phrase , but it is always wrong for anyone to coach another into immorality especially when there are 39 STD's making up a national STD epidemic shared among some 65,000,000 adult AMERICANS ... not including the rest of represented world societies for this little romp of celebration .

4. I wonder if these Coaches are going to tell thier ignorant World Class Athlete about the confirmed dangers of fatal STD's of which there are two now in great number (HIV leading to AIDS and HPV which is the precursor to cervical cancer in women) . Will these admirable Coaches be getting into that topic i wonder...or, would that be too much reality for the Pleasure Seeker ?

5. Because youve only had allegedly one condom break out of some 200 , that, according to the posted statistics does not represent the norm. So, kudos to you for the sheer luck youve experienced but the frequency on average still stands at 8% failure rate. , and that sadly spells very defensless innocent Children being broken into little pieces then put in a plastic bag for eventual pulverizing and burning. Not much difference than at Auchwitz is there ? It was Government endorsed there too.

And what would be your plan of action if a condom does break and some baby-producing fluid were to enter your partners vagina causing her to become pregnant ? Do you believe most Players look that far ahead or is it a 'get it while you can' quest that rules ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I

IanCG

1. 'Frisky' means sexual immorality / sexual hedonism. When it hurts people, it is commonly referred to as 'wrong' . ANd it does..sometimes THE most innocent and defenseless called unborn developing Human Beings.

2. Coaches counselling the Athletes on safe sex practices is a misnomer ; there is no safe casual sex -- all you can do is hopefully lessen the risk of pregnancy resulting from endorsed sexual hedonism gone (further) wrong.

3. 'Coaches counselling' may sound noble , but it is always wrong for anyone to coach another into immorality especially when there are 39 STD's making up a national STD epidemic shared among some 65,000,000 adult AMERICANS ... not including the rest of represented world societies for this little romp of celebration .

4. I wonder if these Coaches are going to tell thier Ignorant World Class Athlete about the confirmed dangers of fatal STD's of which there are two now in great number (HIV leading to AIDS and HPV which is the precursor to cervical cancer in women) . Will these admirable Coaches be getting into that topic i wonder ?

5. Because youve only had allegedly one condom break out of some 200 , that, according to the posted statistics does not represent the norm. So, kudos to you for the sheer lu ck youve experienced but the frequency on average still stands at 8% failure rate.

And what would be your plan of action if a condom does break and some baby-producing fluid were to enter your partners vagina causing her to become pregnant ? Do you believe most Players look that far ahead or is it a 'get it while you can' quest that rules ?
Why are you so obsessed with how and why other people have sex? Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

Upvote 0

Amber Bird

We have enough gun control.We need idiot control!
Jul 8, 2012
✟1,243.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Dave also assumes that every condom is going to get used, and used by only one female each. This thread fails on every conceivable level and shows just how divorced from reality and facts some people with an agenda are.

True. And yet what does it serve but to delude those who prefer delusion to truth?

Fact Sheet: The Truth About Condoms

From Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States
November 2002

Pregnancy Prevention

Studies have shown that condoms are one of the most reliable methods for preventing unwanted pregnancy. In addition to being effective, condoms are also inexpensive and are available without a prescription.

Facts in Brief
Condoms are 98 percent effective in preventing pregnancy when used consistently and correctly.5

The first-year effectiveness rate in preventing pregnancy among typical condom users on average is 86 percent. This includes pregnancies resulting from errors in condom use.6

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
...and HPV which is the precursor to cervical cancer in women) .

This brings back up the unanswered question from your last thread bemoaning the fact that Olympians may not conform to your sexual morals, do you oppose the HPV vaccination?

Upvote 0

Maynard Keenan

Aug 21, 2004
Louisville, KY
✟20,085.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If condoms have an "8% failure rate," that does not mean that 8% of all condoms used fail. The success/failure of birth control methods are defined as the percent of people who get pregnant over the course of a year while using that method to prevent pregnancy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
selfinflikted said:
I thought the world-wide bedroom goings-ons were the concern of every True Christian? :confused:

Why would I care what goes on In someone else's bedroom? I only care about what's going on in mine! ;)

May God Richly Bless You! MM

Upvote 0

Dave Ellis

Contributor
Dec 27, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
✟52,315.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Another major oversight in the OP is that there is only 1,000 athletes and he's assuming there will be 5,000 condoms used.

My bet is that less than 100 will be used for "hedonistic" sex like you're describing, and there will probably be 0 pregnancies.

Most of the condoms will probably be used when the atheletes significant others are there watching them compete

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quatona

"God"? What do you mean??
May 15, 2005
✟175,292.00
Faith
Seeker
Applying some simple mathematics , out of the 150,000 distributed latex condoms to the approx. 1,000 Athletes staying at the Olympic Village (15 per person) .... lets say CONSERVATIVELY that only 5,000 of these condoms are actually used for endorsed illicit sexual 'celebration' of the Olympic Games ..... according to the accurate statistics in the website below with a CONSERVATIVE 8% condom failure rate, there could very well be a total of 400 pregnancies resulting from the Olympic Committee endorsed sexual immorality Campaign .

Out of 400 pregnancies, we have to give credit to 'some' of the women who may not have had any sexual integrity yet know its always wrong to murder an innocent developing human being regardless of size or viability , there will be some Mothers who give birth to their developing CHild to either keep and raise, or, to give it up for adoption to a loving 2 parent home. What percentage respresents this minority of non-reprobate minded women is difficult to say, but suffice it to say it is very low -- perhaps 10% (????) . Therefore, that leaves approx. 360 women who will give permission to a Butchering MD to have 'the problem' broken into pieces then sucked into a nearby sink while 'Mom' the World Athelete sits patiently by feeling honored that she made the Olympic Games of 2012 .

Isnt scientifically confirmed Human Life , cheap, in light of endorsed celibratory Sexual Hedonism ???

Sources : Heres the Condoms distributed to the Athletes for some illicit celebratory 'Fun' : Condom Failure Rate Fact Sheet *

*Footnote : Dont make a strawman by attacking the Website Provider,,but scroll down to the bottom to the actual scientific Sources if you wish to attempt discrediting them (because youve been duped into the lie behind unbridled sexual hedonism as a favorite pastime) . Much obliged.

P.S. Not sure giving permission for an Abortion is all that bad ?? Depends on who you see about that : Abortion - Pro Life - Abortion - Pro Life Images of Aborted Children
You are not seriously asserting that getting a condom for free prompts anyone to engage in sexual activity when they wouldn´t have, anyways, are you? The idea of giving them condoms is to decrease the amount of unintended pregnancies and STDs caused by unprotected sex by making protection readily available.
So your entire logic is completely baseless. If anything, the use of condoms reduces the probability of pregancies (and potential abortions).
The comparison is not "people who have no sex vs. people who have sex with a condom" (as your logic implies) but "people who have sex with a condom vs. people who have sex without a condom". No matter the failure rate of condoms, the first group statistically will produce less pregnancies.
So if we follow your math (which has serious flaws of its own, but that´s already been explained to you), we would have 5000 pregnancies (4500 abortions) without the condoms being used compared to 400 pregnancies (360 abortions) with the condoms being used.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
Applying some simple mathematics , out of the 150,000 distributed latex condoms to the approx. 1,000 Athletes staying at the Olympic Village (15 per person) .... lets say CONSERVATIVELY that only 5,000 of these condoms are actually used for endorsed illicit sexual 'celebration' of the Olympic Games ..... according to the accurate statistics in the website below with a CONSERVATIVE 8% condom failure rate, there could very well be a total of 400 pregnancies resulting from the Olympic Committee endorsed sexual immorality Campaign .

Out of 400 pregnancies, we have to give credit to 'some' of the women who may not have had any sexual integrity yet know its always wrong to murder an innocent developing human being regardless of size or viability , there will be some Mothers who give birth to their developing CHild to either keep and raise, or, to give it up for adoption to a loving 2 parent home. What percentage respresents this minority of non-reprobate minded women is difficult to say, but suffice it to say it is very low -- perhaps 10% (????) . Therefore, that leaves approx. 360 women who will give permission to a Butchering MD to have 'the problem' broken into pieces then sucked into a nearby sink while 'Mom' the World Athelete sits patiently by feeling honored that she made the Olympic Games of 2012 .

Isnt scientifically confirmed Human Life , cheap, in light of endorsed celibratory Sexual Hedonism ???

Sources : Heres the Condoms distributed to the Athletes for some illicit celebratory 'Fun' : Condom Failure Rate Fact Sheet *

*Footnote : Dont make a strawman by attacking the Website Provider,,but scroll down to the bottom to the actual scientific Sources if you wish to attempt discrediting them (because youve been duped into the lie behind unbridled sexual hedonism as a favorite pastime) . Much obliged.

P.S. Not sure giving permission for an Abortion is all that bad ?? Depends on who you see about that : Abortion - Pro Life - Abortion - Pro Life Images of Aborted Children

Someone doesn't appear to know how ovulation works.

Upvote 0

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green

1. 'Frisky' means sexual immorality / sexual hedonism. When it hurts people, it is commonly referred to as 'wrong' .

That is the business of the consenting adults having sex. Not yours.

ANd it does..sometimes THE most innocent and defenseless called unborn developing Human Beings.

I see we're making up new names for zygotes now.

There is no safe sky diving -- all you can do is hopefully lessen the risk of the parachute not opening from endorsed skydiving gone (further) wrong.

See how ridiculous your logic is?

3. 'Coaches counselling' may sound like a noble phrase , but it is always wrong for anyone to coach another into immorality especially when there are 39 STD's making up a national STD epidemic shared among some 65,000,000 adult AMERICANS ... not including the rest of represented world societies for this little romp of celebration .

If you have any evidence of any coach literally encouraging his athletes to have sexual intercourse at the games, please share it now.

4. I wonder if these Coaches are going to tell thier ignorant World Class Athlete about the confirmed dangers of fatal STD's of which there are two now in great number (HIV leading to AIDS and HPV which is the precursor to cervical cancer in women) . Will these admirable Coaches be getting into that topic i wonder...or, would that be too much reality for the Pleasure Seeker ?

If you are going to make such a bigoted statement against Olympic athletes and question their intelligence, you need to at least manage to write using correct spelling, capitalization and grammar.

5. Because youve only had allegedly one condom break out of some 200 , that, according to the posted statistics does not represent the norm. So, kudos to you for the sheer luck youve experienced but the frequency on average still stands at 8% failure rate. , and that sadly spells very defensless innocent Children being broken into little pieces then put in a plastic bag for eventual pulverizing and burning. Not much difference than at Auchwitz is there ? It was Government endorsed there too.

Do you even know how sex works? I'm being literal, you think failure rates for condoms directly translate into abortions, which is absurd.

Oh, and your comparison to Auchwitz is obscene.

And what would be your plan of action if a condom does break and some baby-producing fluid were to enter your partners vagina

I'd realize the chances of her getting pregnant were quite small, and the fact that I would be intelligent to use backup method of birth control such as spermicide or a diaphragm would render the question irrelevant.

causing her to become pregnant ? Do you believe most Players look that far ahead or is it a 'get it while you can' quest that rules ?

You have this really bizarre negative perception of athletes' intelligence and ethics.

Upvote 0