Wife of Jordan Peterson to Become Catholic: Tammy Peterson's Journey Through the Power of the Rosary

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Tammy Peterson, host of the “Tammy Peterson Podcast” and wife of Canadian psychologist and author Jordan Peterson, announced she entered RCIA.

RCIA, or the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults, is a process the Church uses to educate and aid adults who hope to be Confirmed.

Peterson was raised in a Protestant family, but when her parents stopped attending Church, she was left without any religious direction.

Peterson suffered health issues in 2015 with a cancer scare and painful arthritis. As her husband, Jordan, gained massive popularity as a media commentator, she struggled with daily tasks, such as walking up and down the stairs.

Her first biopsy showed renal cell carcinoma, while her second biopsy revealed much more devastating news.

Continued below.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Prayers
Reactions: YorkieGal
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My guess is that Jordan will follow her as well. He's been leaning toward Catholicism for a
while now, and even stated that the Catholic Church had the teaching on original sin correct.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
My guess is that Jordan will follow her as well. He's been leaning toward Catholicism for a
while now, and even stated that the Catholic Church had the teaching on original sin correct.
He’s been leaning long enough he should fall over soon. We could start up a betting pool. Just joking. I’m not even a gambler.

• Haha
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He’s been leaning long enough he should fall over soon. We could start up a betting pool. Just joking. I’m not even a gambler.
Well it wasn't too long ago, he wouldn't even admit to belief in God. He merely said, "I only act as though I believe in God."
Now, he emphatically says he believes in God.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Upvote 0

zippy2006

Dragonsworn
Nov 9, 2013
✟245,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I don't think he has been leaning towards Catholicism, only towards Christianity. More than anything, he has probably favored Orthodoxy. But he may follow his wife. That is a significant factor.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't think he has been leaning towards Catholicism, only towards Christianity. More than anything, he has probably favored Orthodoxy. But he may follow his wife. That is a significant factor.
Jonathan Pageau his friend is Orthodox Christian, so he may lean in that direction. However, as you said,
he may follow his wife instead. Jonathan Pageau's theology is a little sketchy in the Exodus Series, so
I'm not sure where he'll go.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married