Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ha, ha... Don't be modest. It is the gifting of God. We have all been called to be ambassadors and the internet is allowing you to reach the world with the message. For such a time as this.
Well if what I say glorifies God, then so be it. :)
He alone is worthy.

Upvote 0

Arcoe

Do This And Live!
Sep 29, 2012
Texas
✟2,356.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why? Just a simple question...........
Why did you choose Christ while others reject Him?

Simple. Because I believed the revelation of His grace and salvation.

Why did others reject Him? Because...

Rom 1:18-23
They suppressed the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Rom 1:28-29
Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity

Very good explanation. Why did I choose Him? As Peter so truthfully said, "to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life". And as Jesus said in John 3:21, "But he who practices the truth comes to the Light..."

As to why others do not choose Him, Jesus told us the following in Luke 8:11:

"Those beside the road are those who have heard; then the devil comes and takes away the word from their heart, so that they will not believe and be saved."

Upvote 0

gmm4j

Jul 22, 2012
SC
✟2,859.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

They suppressed the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity

Upvote 0

singlecandle

Feb 27, 2013
✟15,448.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single

Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity.
Good reply, GMM

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
He decreed to permit it. The gospel was the plan from the very beginning.
Then by the very way permit is defined we have free will. If I permit something I ALLOW it not make you do it or ordain that you do it.

Upvote 0