Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
because because
11.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

seekingpurity047

Why am I not surprised
Apr 12, 2005
Brooklin
✟4,248.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Ok ok... this thread wasn't meant to be a joke... but hahaha... I have had a good laugh. I think I should clear it up a bit... So ehre's the real question.

Using scripture, tell me why.

It's a great exercise... seeing as it allows us to explore in the scriptures and get to know God better. Amen? Amen!

To the glory of God,

Randy

Upvote 0
£

£amb

Okay, I'll tell why...

becaaaause...(Titus 3:4-8)4But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life. 8This is a trustworthy saying. And I want you to stress these things, so that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good. These things are excellent and profitable for everyone.

Okay, I hope that answered your question...:)

Upvote 0

frumanchu

God's justice does not demand second chances
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2003
Ohio
✟62,780.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
depthdeception said:
Because God wouldn't want to stop you from doing something for which he created you.

Not that it matters because He wouldn't have seen it coming anyway, let alone be able to do anything about it.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.