Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree...He lead by example, and did not just give mouth service to God. He was obedient unto death and did the will of the Father, being the firstborn of many brethren when raised from the dead. This is what baptism symbolizes - us rising from the grave of the old dead life to new life in Christ as His brothers and sisters doing the works of Him.

Romans 8:29 For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn, with many brothers and sisters.

Upvote 0

Endure2

Veteran
May 1, 2004
Georgia
✟16,766.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
man Jesus saw the big picture and so was able to move and flex with it.
he was an accomplished leader becuase he saw enough of the big picture to know what true accomplishment would be and what it isnt.
all leaders have to see the big picture.... if you dont, your like a man who works his whole like but never acheives anything and even all that you do acheive is for nothing becuase you dont really whats going on.

and man that guy was bold, he knew who he was.
in times when no one had faith and power he would say "enough of this, why dont you believe?... bring the man to me" he had power and he knew it, and nothing could make him doubt or second guess, which is something that breaks the legs out from under many leaders. he knew that he had the solution, there was no doubt. in us, we all wonder and get afraid.. "what if it doesnt work? what if it doesnt really happen? what if i mess up?"

he had what i dont know how to have, pure power to so bold and profound to look the whole world in the face and say "your all wrong, and im right" and mean every word of it and never flinch or doubt that it was true... and yet have absolute humility and love.
all the power that could be asked for, even enough to say "you have a problem? im the solution" yet he still was dependent on the father and he knew that even he, was only a part of the big picture and he didnt exalt himself above measure or testify of himself. and beyond that... he laid his life down....
how can a man have so much power....
and yet be so lowly?

Upvote 0