Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Loving life is a bit simplist there. When a nation is attacked it is only right to fight and defend themselves.
It should be obvious.
No i am not saying those countries have attacked, but where exactly did she say she would bomb them?

Upvote 0
L

LeadWorship

Because she speaks in tongues!!

po080909.gif

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All this hate is beyond any reasoning - the latest on the late night shows is they are saying I know the father (Todd) is "doing" the daughters.

Making fun of a gift of the Spirit which is throughout the Bible is answerable to that person and God - God says He will not be mocked -

It is not very encouraging to know that we have millions of people walking around trying to run this country with this mentality. So very sad.

Upvote 0

BenAdam

Pirate King
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2006
Tortuga
✟51,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorry, that was what I was trying to say, I was just clumsy. Yes, it was on a state per state basis, and would revert to that if Roe Vs Wade were overturned. That's how it should be since the last time I checked abortion is not written into the constitution. How the justices somehow miraculously found abortion rights in the constitution is beyond me.
Yes completely beyond anything the Constitution states or even implies.

Upvote 0

BenAdam

Pirate King
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2006
Tortuga
✟51,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Moderators - would you consider removing the comic of making fun of tongues - that is awful blasphemy.
I sure would not consider it. Lead Worship is showing how bad they are getting in making fun of her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Didn't Palin say that they would bomb Iran or Russia or something??
She really loves life.

If you can't even get the country right, why are you dragging her through the mud? LOL

Appears it is Iran's President that is the one throwing about threats of bombing anyhows....
UN General Assembly
The Iranian president is feared and reviled in Israel because of his repeated calls to wipe the Jewish state off the map, and his aggressive pursuit of nuclear technology has only fueled Israel's fears.
Sounds like we'd be doing the rest of the world a favor in the event we did "nuke 'em. ;)

Pretty pathetic on how absolutely mocking they are.

It's last-ditch straw pulling.....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.