Visit site
✟26,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the beginning, before the fall, God put the first man and woman into the garden of Eden. God designed Adam and Eve in His own image. The word here in Hebrew for "image" is the same word for "idol." In ancient kingdoms, kings would place "images" of themselves, (statues and such) in various places throughout their kingdom to glorify themselves. In the same way, God put mankind on the earth to rule the earth. By humans ruling and subduing the earth, through gardening, they would bring glory and honor to God.

But Christ was slain before the foundation of the world, meaning that God foresaw the fall of humanity and had planned a sacrifice - His only begotten Son - in advance. After Adam and Eve fell, God promised a savior would come through the seed of the woman and crush the serpents head. God already knew Christ would die for their sins, so He told them immediately after their fall.

What's all this leading to?

In the ages to come, God is going to pour out His grace in unending love for us through Jesus Christ. This will ultimately benefit all who follow and love Him immensely, but will also glorify Him forever, as God silences every voice that accused Him of being unkind and unloving. To silence these accusers, God has decided to choose a sinful, weak, unworthy creature to be lavished with far greater love than any other creature has ever received, or will receive. We are going to be "God's peculiar treasure," the objects of His love, grace, kindness, and affection for all of eternity.

After our resurrection, we redeemed will be reinstated, alongside Jesus Christ, as rulers of the earth, as well. So basically, God created us to love us.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Why have God create man?.

Im looking for bible verse talking about why i create man and woman.

God bless

please correct your post by removing "I" and substitute GOD

Thanks

• Friendly
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
English is not my first language and im dyslexic

Jeg håber, at dette hjælper (I hope this helps): Du har gjort det godt på trods af begge disse udfordringer. Bliv ved! Gud velsigne! :) (You have done well despite both of these challenges. Keep it up! God bless! :))

Reactions: Birck DK
Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why have God create man?.

Im looking for bible verse talking about why God create man and woman.

God bless
I dont think there is a clear verse however Jesus Christ of Nazareth did say,

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 38 See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im looking for bible verse talking about why God create man and woman.
Romans 8:29 >

"For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren." (Romans 8:29)

Yes, God put humans here to rule this earth, but I think His eternal goal is to have "many brethren" who are like His Son Jesus. We in Jesus are not here only in order to rule, but so we may be family with Jesus.

And you might consider Mark 3:14 >

"Then He appointed twelve, that they might be with Him and that He might send them out to preach," (Mark 3:14)

So, Jesus wants us so we can be with Him, so that we may share with Him as His family, and not only so He can use us to serve Him.

Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

Birck DK

Feb 5, 2021
københaven
✟19,180.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Jeg håber, at dette hjælper (I hope this helps): Du har gjort det godt på trods af begge disse udfordringer. Bliv ved! Gud velsigne! :) (You have done well despite both of these challenges. Keep it up! God bless! :))

tak for de opmuntrende ord Gud velsigne dig

Upvote 0