Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,015,508.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
To be honest, i have gotten used to my belly touching the floor when i am out and about on my daily walks.

On a more serious note, if you are determined to lose weight, you will. But, its not easy. Small steps.

God bless

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,056,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you are blaming me positioning yourself on a higher level of Christian
I'm not blaming you - that's why I didn't want to use the word "fault".

But we all have responsibilities as Christians. If we want guidance, we need to ask. If we want to be filled with the Spirit, again, we need to ask. If we pray for something, we need to listen for the answer, as well as recognising that a) we may need to persevere in prayer and b) that we have to pray according to his will.
We can't go through our Christian lives doing nothing and then say "it's not my fault that God doesn't guide me, help me or answer my prayers." Jesus said, "ask and you will receive, seek and you will find". He also said that God will give good things to those who ask him.

Upvote 0

want-love

Dec 17, 2016
united states
✟36,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm not blaming you - that's why I didn't want to use the word "fault".

But we all have responsibilities as Christians. If we want guidance, we need to ask. If we want to be filled with the Spirit, again, we need to ask. If we pray for something, we need to listen for the answer, as well as recognising that a) we may need to persevere in prayer and b) that we have to pray according to his will.
We can't go through our Christian lives doing nothing and then say "it's not my fault that God doesn't guide me, help me or answer my prayers." Jesus said, "ask and you will receive, seek and you will find". He also said that God will give good things to those who ask him.
"it's impossible an argument with God"
"it's you, never him"
God uses to not respond me, I can't wait to be bleeding for a couple of words of God that don't solve anything.

I'm talking alone.

Upvote 0