Why do people strongly dislike Christians?

Stephen Kendall

believer of Jesus Christ
Sep 28, 2008
USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can tell you why allot of Muslims dislike Christians and it's based on the attitude a good portion of them show. When you sit and call someone's religion evil, of the devil and that it's goal is make everyone in the world submit to it's teachings by force, then I'm pretty sure you're not going to win over hearts and minds with that idea. Especially when 99.999% of Muslims aren't of that mindset but favor interfaith dialogue with one another.

99.999% of Muslims are led by the other 0.001% by Islam's Muslim leaders. These follow their Islam religion to the letter of the law that they interpet from the Koran. The rest is not so pleasant for a mandated religion of a political will to dominate the whole world by its for sure, coercive ways. Islam has power from one basic source, be it the blood of this world, its oil. It has come of age with this huge money source. It is spreading in weaker nations and daring to fill its mandate in the stronger ones.

In free nations, Islam may have to change to flourish. It can change, but it probably won't, for what Muslim would dare to question what the Koran plainly says? Who controls 99.999% of Christians? The other 0.001%, not really! The Gospel is in very sharp contrast to Islam. Obeying Christ is to love your enemies. True Christian leaders obey Jesus' mandate of love & compassion. The 0.001% Christian leaders are judged by their followers. Guess what happens to leaders who don't follow Christ closely? Have a good day.

Upvote 0

Stephen Kendall

believer of Jesus Christ
Sep 28, 2008
USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:) Stephen yours is a gift that we all need to ponder. The bright light is the key and without it the love part is very difficult.

Jesus gave us two commandments: "Love God with all of your mind, body, heart, and soul." "Love your neighbor as yourself.", those two commandments replaced the old law. I have no problem with the first commandment because I have met God and Jesus personally. My problem is the second law because I have met my neighbor personally. :)

And then there is Jesus saying that, "The peacemakers shall be called the children (sons) of God." That one is very hard for me also, but I do think that as a Christian that it is worth exploring as a concept. And technically because the Holy Spirit speaks through your mouth it should be a no brainer :) .

I think that most of us as Christians need to take a look at what our Lord and Savior actually said to us and rethink things a bit and I think that Christianity as a religious group needs to take a look at what Jesus Himself said to us and gave us as a mandate and then rethink things a bit.

love,

tuck

Thank you tuck.

Upvote 0

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
99.999% of Muslims are led by the other 0.001% by Islam's Muslim leaders. These follow their Islam religion to the letter of the law that they interpet from the Koran. The rest is not so pleasant for a mandated religion of a political will to dominate the whole world by its for sure, coercive ways. Islam has power from one basic source, be it the blood of this world, its oil. It has come of age with this huge money source. It is spreading in weaker nations and daring to fill its mandate in the stronger ones.

In free nations, Islam may have to change to flourish. It can change, but it probably won't, for what Muslim would dare to question what the Koran plainly says? Who controls 99.999% of Christians? The other 0.001%, not really! The Gospel is in very sharp contrast to Islam. Obeying Christ is to love your enemies. True Christian leaders obey Jesus' mandate of love & compassion. The 0.001% Christian leaders are judged by their followers. Guess what happens to leaders who don't follow Christ closely? Have a good day.

Sounds like Catholicism a few centuries back. Weird how things tend to go full circle.

Upvote 0