Why do me and This Girl Have a Strange Bond?

Jun 4, 2020
Alberta
✟15,238.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I have mild high functioning autism and have being having this crush for 3 years (since 2017). I feel like my brain is going crazy. I’m only 16 years old and in grade 11. I am a Protestant evangelist gospel of grace Christian. Why is it that me and her have a strange bond? We never interacted nor had conversations(accept back in 2017 when I helped pick up some of her school work from dropping, That time I was 14 years old) , yet we constantly stare at each other? For 3 years I keep getting into these maladaptive daydreaming trances because of this. My mind can’t be at peace. Some days, I think she’s the one, other days I try to move on but everytime I try to move on from her, it doesn’t work. Everytime I go to school, these “coincidences” keep happening. This year and back in 2017(When I was in Grade 8 in middle school), we are in the same class! Other coincidences are when we stumble upon each other. We give each other 1 second stares when we walk by eachother. To this day she stares at me and I stare at her, despite both of us trying to focus our minds elsewhere. A surge of extreme romantic high pitch vibrations keep surging my heart everytime I’m in her presence. I feel excitement and nervousness. When I’m not in her presence, I miss her and want to be with her and I go into extreme romantic daydreaming. Why is my brain going psychotic? I never had this weird thing happen with anyone else. What is it about this one person(besides fleshly qualities) that is making me do this? Am I even meant to be with her or am I meant to move on with my life because after Grade 12 in 2021, I am going to university so I probably won’t ever see her again. It will be even stranger if this sticks in my mind after high school.

Last edited: