Why did the blind man see men like trees walking when Jesus touched him?

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is an updated list of articles that examine the scriptures that seem to be pointing to the years of 2031 to 2038 for the tribulation.
Is the year when the tribulation ends written in scripture?
Part 2, 2 days, 7th hour, 38
Part 3, 2-38
Part 4, Gen 14:14, 17:17, Ex 7:7, John 5:5
Part 5, Psalms 83 & 90
Part 6, Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90
Part 7, Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90

The Ominous Sign of Four Blood Moons in 2032 and 2033
Four Blood Moons in 2032 and 2033 Part 2, 85 Priests are put to death
Israel's historic second Passover will be fulfilled in the last year of the Tribulation

Is Jonah's warning for Nineveh prophetic for today's wicked generation?

Joseph in prison "two whole years" is prophetic for a 2,000 year gospel age
21 possible examples for a 2,000 year gospel age

Rachel after 7 years of barrenness gave birth to Joseph when Jacob was 90
The 12 sons of Jacob, symbolic for Old and New Covenant Israel

4 Prophetic stories reveal a 2,000 year gospel age followed by the tribulation
The Tabernacle reveals the age of the Law, the age of Grace and the Millennium

Why did God want to kill Moses when he lodged on his way to set Israel free from slavery to Pharaoh?
Why did the blind man see men like trees walking when Jesus touched him?

Why was Jacob called Israel when he struggled with God?
When will unrighteous Jacob be called Israel?

Why is the Feast of Trumpets in the 7th month 1st day to the 10th day?
What does the disciples catch of 153 fish represent?

Netflix cartoon encourages people to get the Smart Mark

In the following articles I discuss the mystery of the soon coming rapture of the saints.
Who are the sons of the kingdom cast into outer darkness?
Why will the first be last, and the last first?
Why are many called to the wedding banquet but few are chosen?
Will you be raptured in the first, second or third watch of the night?

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Deep Truth The reason why Jesus touched him twice was for spiritual healing then physical. -Because Jesus had just said "Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?" Mark 8:18

"Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears." Isa 43:8

"And he charged them, saying, Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod. "And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have no bread. 17 And when Jesus knew it, he saith unto them, Why reason ye, because ye have no bread? perceive ye not yet, neither understand? have ye your heart yet hardened?"

Some trees in Scripture represent men as jn Zechariah 4:3-14

Our physical senses can have spiritual purposes such as:
-Isaiah 6:1-11, sight and hearing
-Peter saw, heard, and felt an angel. Acts 12:7
-In I Kings 19:7, Elijah saw and ate the food which usually has a smell.
-Ezekiel wrote, "So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth" (Ezek. 3:1-3). John received a scroll from an angel. He wrote, "It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour" (Rev. 10:8-10).

Shown in other Scriptures such as Isaiah 6:1-2; Acts 12:7; I Kings 19:7; Ezek 3:1-3; Rev 10:8-10;
Also, Heb 5:14

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheWhat?

Ate all the treats
Jul 3, 2021
SoCal
✟38,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jesus didn't fail to heal the blind man - He restored even the blind mans spiritual site first.

"You brought a vine out of Egypt; you drove out the nations and planted it. You cleared the ground for it, and it took root and filled the land. The mountains were covered with its shade, the mighty cedars with its branches. Its branches reached as far as the Sea, its shoots as far as the River." PSALM 80:8-11

Israel described. Prophecy fulfilled. Hence the follow-up, "Who do you say I am?"

The root, the vine, the vineyard, the forest, the olive tree -- all symbolically pointing to the same or related, I believe:

[Eph 4:11-16 NKJV] 11 And He Himself gave some [to be] apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head--Christ-- 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

I am convinced it is supposed to be us, plural -- although, it's difficult to say what has become of this in modern times. I seem to get glimpses of unity and the presence of Christ from time to time, as though it is possible but under suppression today.

Upvote 0