blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Exit,

A woman who doesn't live by emotions would say "why where makeup? I am still the same person underneath"...she would dress only for comfort because that is LOGICAL which would mean things like only pants or big long flowing skirts and flat boring shoes...get my drift? To dress to attract means involving those "silly emotions". I has nothing to do with intelligence.

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Exit,

A woman who doesn't live by emotions would say "why where makeup? I am still the same person underneath"...she would dress only for comfort because that is LOGICAL which would mean things like only pants or big long flowing skirts and flat boring shoes...get my drift? To dress to attract means involving those "silly emotions". I has nothing to do with intelligence.

But, I can still find a smart woman attractive even if she does not dresses very well. What if she is not really into shoes? Not every woman is like Imelda Marcos.

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
No,Mitchell,I do not want,nor do I need A lot of sex.At 59,my testosterone level is far below than when I was 19 to 21 years old. My testosterone levels must have peaked in 1975,when I was 21 years old.

Now ,as far as getting married is concerned. Well.....I am just following the rules. As a christian,according to the Bible,the only way that someone can legally have sex.........is ......to.....get.......married!

Now,am I right or wrong?

Hey,I am not the one who made up these rules. As I have read from many young single christians,never

married,on these forums,"Why did God give me all of these desires,yet he will not provide me a spouse,so I can legally have sex?"

For me,this is just like a boy,who is a great baseball player,that never gets picked to be on a team. The boy may think." If I am such a good baseball player,that can run fast,hit well,and throw a 90 mile per hour fastball,why am I not ........being.....picked ?"(to be on the team)

As a professing Christian man in the past you have admittedly had sex outside of marriage, so why the change?

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
As a professing Christian man in the past you have admittedly had sex outside of marriage, so why the change?

It is not what repentance,and forgivness are all about? Paul used to kill christians,and he changed. Did he not?
Being married while having sex with only one woman, is not for God's benefit. It is for my benefit. I do not want to catch................................AIDS!

That is a good enough motivation and incentive for me.

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
It is not what repentance,and forgivness are all about? Paul used to kill christians,and he changed. Did he not?
Being married while having sex with only one woman, is not for God's benefit. It is for my benefit. I do not want to catch................................AIDS!

That is a good enough motivation and incentive for me.

I'm not judging I'm just asking why you changed, because it seems that it was not that long ago you were meeting with women of the night, so you weren't concerned then, but you are now?
And in one sentence you say isn't that what repentance and forgiveness is all about and the next sentence you don't want to catch......AIDS. So are you more afraid of catching AIDS or are you more afraid of God not forgiving you because you haven't repented?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm not judging I'm just asking why you changed, because it seems that it was not that long ago you were meeting with women of the night, so you weren't concerned then, but you are now?
And in one sentence you say isn't that what repentance and forgiveness is all about and the next sentence you don't want to catch......AIDS. So are you more afraid of catching AIDS or are you more afraid of God not forgiving you because you haven't repented?

Both!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cachook

Jun 14, 2013
✟505.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I didn't get it either, Michelle .. I guess I was having a grey moment!

I no comprendo what a hygienic scientist is and what that has to do with orthopedic surgeons. I must be having an extreme blonde day :D:wave:

Doctors are the worst about washing hand and other hygiene when it comes to operating and performing examinations on patients.

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Doctors are the worst about washing hand and other hygiene when it comes to operating and performing examinations on patients.

In comparison to who? (Though the doctors do freak me out at times....I mean, "Doc, did you not see the big ISOLATION box of supplies on the patient's door?...your gown and gloves are in there."

Student nurses are the best handwashers...they haven't had time to develop bad habits and are still freaked out about the hospital germs. I tend to hit a number of hand sanitizer as I walk down the hall before I even get to my destination room.

(Surgeons wash in separate rooms from the activity and don't touch much until their sterile field is established...the surgeons I watched had several layers of gloves on so they could just peel a layer when they contaminated one).

Upvote 0

Cachook

Jun 14, 2013
✟505.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
In comparison to who? (Though the doctors do freak me out at times....I mean, "Doc, did you not see the big ISOLATION box of supplies on the patient's door?...your gown and gloves are in there."

Student nurses are the best handwashers...they haven't had time to develop bad habits and are still freaked out about the hospital germs. I tend to hit a number of hand sanitizer as I walk down the hall before I even get to my destination room.

(Surgeons wash in separate rooms from the activity and don't touch much until their sterile field is established...the surgeons I watched had several layers of gloves on so they could just peel a layer when they contaminated one).
That was a statement, not a comparison. I have dealt with them most of my life and was mentored by one.

Upvote 0