WHY CHRIST , DID NOT MAKE ADAM WITHOUT SIN ?

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I saw this OP on part of a forum , and how would you answer it ?

#1 We do know that Adam and Eve were with out sin in the garden '

#2 When Christ ask Adam , where art thou , Adam and Eve were hidden , because they were NAKED and like all sinners , they tried to hid from being seen and like all sinners CLOTHED them selves to cover there SIN .

#3 Then when Christ asked Adam why he ate of the tree , Adam said , The woman thou GAVEST to be with me , SHE gavest me of the tree .

#4 the first to BLAME his wife !

Your thoughts ?

dan p

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

#2 When Christ ask Adam , where art thou , Adam and Eve were hidden , because they were NAKED and like all sinners , they tried to hid from being seen and like all sinners CLOTHED them selves to cover there SIN .

#3 Then when Christ asked Adam why he ate of the tree , Adam said , The woman thou GAVEST to be with me , SHE gavest me of the tree .

Your thoughts ?

dan p

They were created without sin. They were without sin because they had no knowledge of sin.

Rom 7:9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

We could argue that the prohibition against eating from the tree gave knowledge of sin in that it became a commandment, and when the commandment came, sin revived, and they died. But look at it from a bigger picture. When a child is born it is without sin. He lives the earliest part of his life without any knowledge of sin. But when he reaches the age of the knowledge of good and evil, he chooses evil, sin revives, and he dies. That is the case with every man and is the case of all humankind. Humankind is created without sin, but on learning the difference between good and evil, he chooses evil.

Adam and Ever are all of humankind. In the beginning humankind had no knowledge of good and evil but then did. And after gaining the knowledge of good and evil chose evil and died. The serpent beguiled Eve, then Eve tempted Adam. Eve is the temptress. Always has been and even is now.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Your thoughts ?

dan p
They were without sin however they were not without choice.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They were created without sin. They were without sin because they had no knowledge of sin.

Rom 7:9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

We could argue that the prohibition against eating from the tree gave knowledge of sin in that it became a commandment, and when the commandment came, sin revived, and they died. But look at it from a bigger picture. When a child is born it is without sin. He lives the earliest part of his life without any knowledge of sin. But when he reaches the age of the knowledge of good and evil, he chooses evil, sin revives, and he dies. That is the case with every man and is the case of all humankind. Humankind is created without sin, but on learning the difference between good and evil, he chooses evil.

Adam and Ever are all of humankind. In the beginning humankind had no knowledge of good and evil but then did. And after gaining the knowledge of good and evil chose evil and died. The serpent beguiled Eve, then Eve tempted Adam. Eve is the temptress. Always has been and even is now.
Christ could not make any one as HIMSELF , A GOD , as Isa 43:10 says , Before Me there was no God formed , NEITHER shall there be after Me ,

That is why Christ made Adam and Eve the way that he did , and why Christ was SLAIN before the world began as written in Rev 13:8 .

dan p

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
how would you answer it ?
The answer is we can only truly love God if we are free to choose. I do not know of any other answer. The Bible says that God tests us.

Abrahamic Religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam): In these traditions, the idea of God testing individuals is often tied to the notion of spiritual growth, character development, and faith strengthening. Trials and challenges are seen as opportunities for individuals to demonstrate their trust and obedience to God, to refine their virtues, and to grow in their relationship with the divine. Through adversity, believers are encouraged to develop qualities such as patience, perseverance, humility, and reliance on God's guidance.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The answer is we can only truly love God if we are free to choose. I do not know of any other answer. The Bible says that God tests us.

Abrahamic Religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam): In these traditions, the idea of God testing individuals is often tied to the notion of spiritual growth, character development, and faith strengthening. Trials and challenges are seen as opportunities for individuals to demonstrate their trust and obedience to God, to refine their virtues, and to grow in their relationship with the divine. Through adversity, believers are encouraged to develop qualities such as patience, perseverance, humility, and reliance on God's guidance.
We know that SATAN is a roaring lion seeking whom he can devour , and told them , that they would be as gods , knowing GOOD and EVIL.

We also know from the book of REVELATION 13:8 , that Christ was SLAIN from the foundation of the world and knew what was going to happen !

And we see from Gen 6:6 that Christ REPENTED that he created man and the world and was going to destroy all his creation .

But in verse 8 Noah found GRACE in the eyes of the Lord .

dan p

Upvote 0