Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
As I said creationist will not accept evolution until they see a speices that is known give birth to a new speices.

Evolutionist on this forum has shown evidence of evolution do a search for it. Look through the threads. I am not going to goto google and search just for you, when it's already been said.

WHY DON'T you TRY TO PROOF the bibles verison of creation. See we know there can't be proof of evolution only evidence.

Upvote 0

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by evolisamyth
Your last entry seems awfully evasive to me. I'm waiting for "credible evidence". There is NONE. Lizard to bird...how, when, why? Please.

What kind of evidence do you want? If you wanted it so much you would look for it everything has been said. People are just so lazy to look and read they want everyone to give them the info.

Upvote 0

evolisamyth

Saved by grace through faith.
Dec 8, 2002
Visit site
✟320.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally posted by seesaw
As I said creationist will not accept evolution until they see a speices that is known give birth to a new speices.

Evolutionist on this forum has shown evidence of evolution do a search for it. Look through the threads. I am not going to goto google and search just for you, when it's already been said.

WHY DON'T you TRY TO PROOF the bibles verison of creation. See we know there can't be proof of evolution only evidence.

OK, here goes...I'm going to use the GRANITE that is under EVERY continent.  I believe that it was CREATED.  WHY?  The scientific evidence shows it.

There is an element with a half-life of only 3 minutes.  As it decay's radio-actively, it leaves what is known as a polonium halo.  This element is polonium 218.  In order for the halo's for form in the granite rock, the polonium 218 has to have been in the ORIGINAL crystalized rock.  Now, if that rock originated as molten material as evolutionary scientists insist, it would be void of any traces of polonium 218.  Why?  Because it would have taken said granite millions of years to cool.  But in the void of space, the rock would solidify instantly.  NOTICE:  Granite is the result of SLOW COOLING.  If it were to solidify rapidly (within 3 to 15 minutes) it would form very, very, very small crystals with little to no space between them.  Simple, it would be glassy rock, not GRANITE.  The earth and the granite that forms the bedrock of all the continents, was CREATED the way the BIBLE tells us it was.

There, credible evidence for creation.  NOW, humor me.  Reply to my challenge the same way.  Or do you need more before you do this one thing?

Upvote 0

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Dang man I am not going to keep posting infomation about evolution anymore tonight. If you really wanted to know you would try to find it in the threads there is a lot you just have read.

As someone else said

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/
a few things to look up:
embryology
DNA mutation/genetics
fossil evidence
natural selection

Upvote 0

evolisamyth

Dec 8, 2002
Visit site
✟320.00
Faith
Baptist
Dang man I am not going to keep posting infomation about evolution anymore tonight. If you really wanted to know you would try to find it in the threads there is a lot you just have read.

As someone else said 

a few things to look up:
embryology
DNA mutation/genetics
fossil evidence
natural selection

I deleted the URL from the quote because I don't have enough posts to include it.

Anyway, I already replied to the guy you got that url from.  Check it out on your own.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
There is a lot of evidence out there that contradicts evolution theory and which the corporate/science community just pretends they don't know about or that the evidence doesn't exist. Here's an example of a hominid skeleton that was found imbedded in coal;

www.edconrad.com/

--click on the "Man As Old As Coal" and you'll find an interesting article about a hominid skeleton that is hundreds of million year older than evolution allows for hominids, which would single-handedly debunk the evolution theory all by itself. The skeleton was cat-scanned to prove it is real and the teeth were X-rayed and authenticated by Dr. Klugman, a world renowned authority in his field. And yet the Smithsonian Institution still refused to acknowledge the fossil find because it would repudiate their committment to the evolution theory.

People who believe in the evolution theory always claim that their theory is as viable as the creation theory, as if that validates it, and they pretend that there is no other scientific viewpoint. But the truth of the matter is that the evolution theory has no evidence for it and when people claim it does, all they ever do is proffer scenarios where they think connections could have happened. They can't present evidence, because there is no evidence of species metastisizing from simple prokaryotic cells or from any species into a completely different species.

Where the evolutionists make a large fundamental mistake is in believing that all the organisms on the planet had a common ancestor. They claim that the first multi-celled animals, the metazoa, appeared 600 million year ago and since that time they evolved into the millions of complicated species that exist today, as well as the millions of species that have gone extinct. Where is the logic in that? If each individual species requires hundreds of genes intrinsic to it's own design, besides the tens of thousand for complicated construction, then the evolutionists are claiming that the original metazoas mutated billions of genes in order to have parented all the species.

Upvote 0

Smilin

Spirit of the Wolf
Jun 18, 2002
Appalachia, The Trail of Tears
Visit site
✟15,906.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I was wanting to know how some christiains can believe the story of Adam and Eve with out any evidence at all? But they will not believe evolution and it has a lot of evidence. So why don't you believe the evidence for evolution?

Good news is seesaw,

Some Christians can accept scientific proofs :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mechanical Bliss

Secrecy and accountability cannot co-exist.
Nov 3, 2002
A^2
Visit site
✟21,365.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by DeputyDan
Actually it takes for faith to believe in random evolution than in creation and a plan by a Supreme Being!

Not really considering there is evidence that substantiates the theory of evolution and none that substantiates one particular religion.

Upvote 0

evolisamyth

Dec 8, 2002
Visit site
✟320.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally posted by Smilin
wait...doesn't the creation continue to evolve????? :confused:

Sure, but I don't think "evolve" is the correct term to describe what is happening here. 

The more appropriate terminology would be variation continues to occur.  ALL variations within any given TYPE of organizm is not evidence of evolution, rather adaptability and changes which are possible because the information for these changes already exists within that organism's genetic coding.  "New" characteristics are not evolution in action. 

This is not what "creationists" have contention with.  The problem is with the idea that creatures/plants evolve into completely different creatures/plants.  How does a single celled organizm go through all the changes required to become something much more complex such as man?  It can't, won't, and hasn't happened according to the scientific data available.

The "transitional" forms that are commonly refrenced may appear to be somewhere between "older" specemines and modern "relatives", however, the "links" are all speculation and it is very probable that these "transitional" forms are/were unique.

We must be very careful not to confuse inherant variations within a type of organism with evolution from one TYPE to another TYPE.

Upvote 0