Why can't I join battles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Emsworth

Je ne suis pas une de vos élèves.
Oct 10, 2004
Through the cables and the underground ...
✟61,459.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
In the P3tz areny section I created a battle in order to pit my two pets against each other. The creation of the battles worked fine, I suppose. But when I want to join, this does not seem to be possible. I always get the message:
There are no pets you may enter into this battle.​

But ... I have P3ts. And none of them is currently busy with training or something like that. Are there any further requirements that need to be fulfilled to be eligible to join a battle?

For example, in the FAQs it says it costs 100 points to join a battle. Are these points the same as blessings? Or, do I have to be a member of a guild?

Or does the problem lie rather with the set up of the battles that I created? There doesn't seem to be anything that I could have set up differently though.

Redneck Crow

Too many unicorns.....
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
✟176,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm wondering if the system is disqualifying you from fighting the pets because you own both of them.

It might be set up that you can only fight against other people's pets.

I dunno. I've trained plenty of times, but never fought.

Upvote 0

Lord Emsworth

Je ne suis pas une de vos élèves.
Oct 10, 2004
Through the cables and the underground ...
✟61,459.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I found the answer on one of the first few pages of the "P3tz are here thread." It has all got something to do with age. And if you only have young pets none of them will be eligible to even join a battle.

And anyway, I think it was a bad idea to consider having your own pets battle each other. But sometimes curiosity is tempting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.