Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Originally posted by Lizzi4Christ
Why can't I believe that God really does love me and really does want me? Why can't I believe that He's always there for me? please pray for me.
Hi Lizzi4Christ!
We have all been here at one time or another. I want you to know I am praying for and with you. It is sometimes difficult to believe that someone could have an infinite amount of love for us, and through life there are moments when we may all feel so small and insignificant, but we are all part of this mosaic...I have an analogy for you, people are a bit like puzzle pieces. Open up the box and they are all scattered, sometimes unsure if you've got all the pieces, but put the puzzle together and if even 1 piece is missing, the puzzle is not complete. We all help "complete" one another and I can say, without you, God's puzzle would not be complete. You are loved more than you'll ever realize and you are greater than you'll ever know. I hope this has helped some. I am praying for you...follow God and you'll never go wrong, he'll guide you in all you do...Blessings to you, with love and peace and a great big hug!
Amie

Upvote 0

Mr.Cheese

Legend
Apr 14, 2002
✟21,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes our relationship with our parents is how we relate to God. It sounds like your situation is less than ideal. Jesus dies for us all. C.S. Lewis said that if you were the only person on earth He would have done no less. He died for you because He loves you. That's a fact.

Upvote 0

Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
It's hard to believe that He loved us enough each and every one of us to suffer and die on the cross, but He did. For you ...He wants nothing more than to have a one on one personal relationship with Him. Hard to believe? Yes but oh so true. Thankfully we have His word to turn to and it has ALL the answers you could ever ask. :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.