Howard Cneal

Oct 26, 2010
✟16,809.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi boys and girls,

Just wondering. Is it personal choice? Haven't met the 'right person' yet? A bad break-up? Feel called to celibacy / the priesthood? Don't care? Fear of marriage / relationships? Love being single / enjoy your freedom?

Also, how do you feel about the future and finding a mate? Hopeful? Expectant? Fearful? Annoyed? Frustrated? Sad? Don't care either way?

Let me know!

H. Cneal

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's a mixture of personal choice and having no choice. I do receive interest from guys here and there, but it's never the guys that I would have return interest in. And the guys that I'm interested in, aren't interested in me.

It's just the way of the world, lol.

Upvote 0

kevlite2020

rawr means I love you in dinosaur!
Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟35,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
for me, it's mostly because I seem to move to a new state every year lol. Hard to make a commitment when I keep moving around. And I have a feeling it's not over yet. When I get done with grad school, I could totally see myself going back to Ohio or NC.

Reactions: Blank123
Upvote 0

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
2 really bad marriages...painful as well...just incredibly painful.

I choose to remain single...

Yes, I'm dating a guy that's really amazing in his gentlemanly ways...nearly victorian in his chivalry and I enjoy his company immensely...

Will it ever go further than just "dating"...

NO!

I choose to be single and stay that way until I part this life for the next ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi boys and girls,

Just wondering. Is it personal choice? Haven't met the 'right person' yet? A bad break-up? Feel called to celibacy / the priesthood? Don't care? Fear of marriage / relationships? Love being single / enjoy your freedom?

Also, how do you feel about the future and finding a mate? Hopeful? Expectant? Fearful? Annoyed? Frustrated? Sad? Don't care either way?

Let me know!

H. Cneal

Because a girl(generally speaking) and myself have not chosen to be committed to each other.

I don't go the psycho-analytical route anymore of why I am single. I stick with the basics.

No one to be committed to so lack of commitment means I am thus single.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I'm a very shy person, I don't have any confidence in myself, and I don't feel that anyone would be interested in me. :(

I am interested in you.. as a friend.. I know others would be too.. you have so much to offer.. :groupray:

Reactions: Perhaps Today
Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hi boys and girls,

Let me know!

H. Cneal

Single though still married.. separated is the best word for it.. in the twilight zone.. :)

I haven't enjoyed it up too just recently.. but lately I am like happy and content as am.. weeird..

Umm early days.. way too early I was really desperate for anyone.. sigh.. just for love and togetherness.. but that seems to have passed too..

Now I am just kinda ready and at peace.. for whatever GOD has for me.. I have an inkling.. more then an inkling rather that GOD is working on my marriage behind the scenes.. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0