Dark_Lite

Chewbacha
Feb 14, 2002
✟45,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It was probably the result of an unsanctioned project at the behest of some upper staff wherein a few people went around locking really old threads in the name of server stability. As you can see, this forum isn't exactly hopping with activity. The project was stopped after one of the Advisors found out it was occurring. Personally, I supported it because people bumping 1+ year old threads is annoying.

Upvote 0

SarSardonic

Still just a Newbie
Jul 9, 2010
✟15,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
MrsVanB, I was wondering the same thing when I found that my post was locked a few weeks after I posted it. :(
Dark_Lite, Thank you for the answer.

It is indeed too bad that more people aren't posting here.
I was hoping to find Christian support while my husband is in the military/deployed.
A lot of other so called military "support" sites involve women who have cheated on their deployed husbands or are looking for advice on how to divorce their soldier while he's at war....

Upvote 0

Genuine

Proudly supporting our troops!
Mar 12, 2006
North Pole, Alaska
Visit site
✟15,495.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
SarSardonic - I'm disapointed too that there doesn't seem to be a very active Christian military spouse forum out there. I guess the reason more don't post here is because it's a little difficult to find this board. IDK. But regardless, if you need any help/advise going through a deployment I'll help as much as I can. I'm no expert - DH is getting ready for his second deployment - but I don't think they ever get any easier.

Upvote 0