Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why am I suffering so much racism as a black woman. People constantly treat me bad first for being modest and treating me horrible for not wearing makeup. I deal with older and younger racist people treating me like trash. Being called ugly for being modest and being treated like dirt. Having people making fun of my my appearance and males calling me ugly. I have suffered nothing but complete torture moving to California. The people here are extremely judgemental to the extreme and I’m losing my mind. And because my hair is damaged and I always wear it in a bun and the fact that I cut is very short people have the nerve to make fun of how I look. Saying I look masculine and ugly. Making fun of my acne scars. Saying I have a masculine face. I’m sick of life and I am ready to die. I can’t go through trying to live like this. Why do I have to suffer for my appearance. I didn’t choose to have acne and damaged hair. I didn’t choose to have a flat bony body. I didn’t choose to look so much like a boy.

Well now...Years ago I suffered damaged hair due to chemical relaxer... I order two wigs and on special occasions I'd get a stylist to put in me some hair and get it styled to suit my facial shape.
It took like a year and a half for my hair to grow
back in right.

FYI...I got my wigs from here:
https://www.especiallyyours.com/category/wigs/human+hair+wigs.do

Ain't your moms be helping you with these matters?

Also...There be places in the mall or cosmetic stores that can help you get some cover-up type make-up and show you how to apply it and hide scars.
Keep an eye out for girls doing free cosmetic applications and stuff at the mall, you in Cali. there should be lots of cosmetics places all over the place!

Upvote 0

AnnaDeborah

Aug 5, 2018
private
✟30,123.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well now...Years ago I suffered damaged hair due to chemical relaxer... I order two wigs and on special occasions I'd get a stylist to put in me some hair and get it styled to suit my facial shape.
It took like a year and a half for my hair to grow
back in right.

FYI...I got my wigs from here:
https://www.especiallyyours.com/category/wigs/human+hair+wigs.do

Ain't your moms be helping you with these matters?

Also...There be places in the mall or cosmetic stores that can help you get some cover-up type make-up and show you how to apply it and hide scars.
Keep an eye out for girls doing free cosmetic applications and stuff at the mall, you in Cali. there should be lots of cosmetics places all over the place!
SERIOUSLY?!!!!!! A young woman is receiving abuse for her physical appearance and your solution is to tell her to focus on making herself look prettier to those around her?!!!

Upvote 0