Whoever Loses His Life For Me Will Find It - Devotional Saturday

David Hunter

Be passionate about pursuing your purpose in life.
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟335,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Going through life it's easy to get distracted by the shine objects of the world, but it only leads to a dead end. Jesus tells us we must deny ourselves and if we're willing to lose our lives for Him then we'll find it...

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Going through life it's easy to get distracted by the shine objects of the world, but it only leads to a dead end. Jesus tells us we must deny ourselves and if we're willing to lose our lives for Him then we'll find it...
Awesome brother!! Thanks.. didn’t get to watch it till today.

Keep doing what your doing bro.. Evangelism is where it’s at.

Quick story:

One day there was a storm at the beach. After the storm was over, a young man walked out on the beach, He seen hundreds of starfish had got washed up onto the beach. He began to pick them up one by one and toss them back in the sea. An elderly gentleman walked up and seen what the young man was doing. The elderly man said “why are you doing this?You can’t save them all. There’s to many, It won’t make a difference .”. The young man bent down and picked up a starfish and tossed it back in the sea and said “ It made a difference to that ONE “….

What a statement:
“ It made a difference to that ONE!! “

If just ONE soul should come to know Christ it’s well worth it all!!

Thanks for making a difference brother!!!

• Friendly
Reactions: David Hunter
Upvote 0

David Hunter

Be passionate about pursuing your purpose in life.
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟335,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks, Hannah, and thanks for sharing that great story!!! So true! I hear more and more people say Gospel tracts don't work, but if only one person comes to saving faith in Jesus because of a tract then it made all the difference in the world for that person!

:)

Upvote 0