sunsurfkdt

Nov 29, 2015
US
✟15,783.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]...I even thought will Smith was cute ...lol?!? I mean and Carlton too...I think I liked their personalities...I was really youngggg
Ummm...that bless and do not curse thing somehow magically got on their from someone else's pozt? No idea how...weird. Sorry!

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a crush in Jack Wild when I was still a child, I don't remember how old I was, maybe 7 years old? This was when I watched the musical movie Oliver! where he played as The Artful Dodger. I remember I even wished I could jump inside of the tv, just so that I could be with him. Haha!

For those who doesn't know who The Artful Dodger is in the movie, it is the boy with blue jacket/coat and tall black hat. Here is one of the songs from the movie:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hopesum

Oct 31, 2017
✟15,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh gosh, what memories! I was living in another country. I was 6. There was a children's television program. The main character of the show was a tall slender man (won't share the name, too embarrassing). A clown character. The facial makeup but no real costume. I thought he was dreamy! The man, not the clown! LOL!!!

Years later (in the US) I had a crush on my homeroom 7th grade teacher. Tall with salt paper hair. Starched shirts... very spiffy. :) Dry wit. Just dreamy. You guessed it.. his name was Mr. Valentine!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
ricci_chris25369.jpg

Probably Christina Ricci. I think she's about the same age as me, give or take a few months. The first thing I ever saw her in was The Addams Family movie.

Yeah, definitely the first.

Upvote 0