omaha
✟157,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By the way, I PMed him the other day about this.

I had expected to see another one up and running last evening, however, something must have happened that held him up from doing that.
We had a storm here last evening, and I had quite a few service calls. My on call duty ended this morning, and I will have more time for the next eight weeks.

Upvote 0

IntoTheCrimsonSky

~ ¤ Love. It's in you. ¤ ~
Mar 10, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟11,569.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I think there are others earlier in the list, which I think can be determined by reading the earlier posts here, if somebody wants to take the time to do so.
There are only two, other than you, who agreed to it that are listed earlier. Both agreed on terms, and one of the terms I can remember is that he'd only accept if we don't aquire enough SDA mods. Thusly, I don't think that he would run untill we exhaust others?

Hang on..I created a list of this several pages ago..*trots off to find it*

Upvote 0

IntoTheCrimsonSky

Mar 10, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟11,569.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Here is the list, with updates:

DarylFawcett - Accepted, election pending

Mjona3 - Accepted, on the condition that we do not get enough (at least 3 SDA's)

Reddogs - Accepted, but terms are not being met

TrustAndObey - declined
Sophia7 - declined
Tall73 - Declined
Jimlamore - Declined
IntotheCrimsonSky - Declined (Hopefully temporarily)
StormyOne - Declined
Jon0388g - Declined
SassySDA - Declined
djConklin - Declined

IceDragon101 - Election closed, not elected.
TheCountryDoc - Election closed, elected.

Upvote 0

longhair75

Searching once more
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2004
omaha
✟157,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does this agree with Longhair75's list? If so, then we had better get back to nominating more moderators here.
I have a list culled from the various nomination threads of nominations seconds and acceptance, but I do not have access to it from this laptop,

Upvote 0

IntoTheCrimsonSky

Mar 10, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟11,569.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Does this agree with Longhair75's list? If so, then we had better get back to nominating more moderators here.
I wasn't aware longhair had a list. What I posted was a collection of all of the nominations in this thread. :) Any nominations or changes here I don't know of.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IntoTheCrimsonSky

Mar 10, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟11,569.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
If I remember correctly, Mjona3 is up next, then Reddogs, then you Daryl.
mjona said he'd only do it if we didn't have enough (at least 3) SDA's, though. Should probably ask him and see if he wants to run or wait. :)

Upvote 0

DarylFawcett

Ticket Support Manager
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2005
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟980,604.00
Country
Canada
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I disagree, as no matter what happens we still need SDA Moderators, the process of which is already taking a long time to do.

Besides, the splitting POLL will close days before the new election POLLS would.

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I disagree, as no matter what happens we still need SDA Moderators, the process of which is already taking a long time to do.

Besides, the splitting POLL will close days before the new election POLLS would.

My reason for saying that we should wait is because it's not likely that if a split takes place, the Progressives will want someone that identifies himself as a traditional to moderate their forum; likewise I would expect the same on the Traditional side.

Upvote 0

DarylFawcett

Ticket Support Manager
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2005
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟980,604.00
Country
Canada
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If the split does happen, which I pray it doesn't, then it can be agreed that those elected, or to be elected, can be a moderator of whatever forum they identify with.

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the split does happen, which I pray it doesn't, then it can be agreed that those elected, or to be elected, can be a moderator of whatever forum they identify with.

Not necessarily. How people vote in this poll will determine if they have the best interest of the members in mind.

For example, I wouldn't even think to vote for you for the simple fact that you would allow SDA antagonists to have their way with us in here. You should be thinking about what's best for God's people, not about pleasing everyone. God is not a people pleaser; yet, some in here seem to think He ought to be.

This forum is a mess now as a result of certain people that you have supported. I have no confidence in you that you would be an effective moderator. You won't get my vote.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.