Jul 7, 2012
USA
Visit site
✟7,805.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Present day Christians are faced with countless and sometimes conflicting choices about our faith. Who should we believe? What should we believe? Who should we place our trust in? Where can we find the correct answer? How should we live our Christian lives? etc? etc? etc?

To me there is only one answer two the many choices facing us regarding our Christian faith. All answers to our questions can be found in Scripture and we should only put our trust in Jesus!

[staff edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear Jack East. Yes, we are faced with countless and sometimes conflicting choices.
We have been told that Jesus is THE TRUTH, and we know that Jesus died for what He believed. Jesus died that we might live, we know that Jesus paid our Sin-Debt to God`s Holy Law of Justice. We are free now, Jesus paid the prize which we could not pay. Now we have the choice to follow God back to where we came from, OR we can say No and go our own way.
What does God want from us? We know that God is eternal, and God made us in His image, to live with God forever. Sadly our proto-types: Adam and Eve have spoiled our lives with God, and fell for the lie which God`s enemy used to lure them away from God our Heavenly Father: " you can eat from the Tree of knowledge and live as you want to live, God never meant for you to die." When Adam and Eve had believed a lying Serpent, rather than God who
Loved them, they had to die to Life with God.
Adam and Eve were banished to Earth, and all who came after them. The OLD
TESTAMENT tells us in detail what happened, and how MANKIND grew ever farther away from God. In time Jesus came and showed us how GOD, our Heavenly Father wants us to " Love God with hearts, souls, and minds, AND
love our neighbour as we love ourselves. We all know the prayer which Jesus taught us: " Our Father who are in Heaven etc." We know how Jesus died for us, and we know that Jesus Lives Now with God, and pleads our prayers
for us.
Who should we trust, Jack? I would trust Jesus who died for us, and God our Heavenly Father who wants us to LIVE with God for eternity.
I say this with love, Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ

Upvote 0