Mar 1, 2006
Spokane, WA
✟838.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
PART TWO

FIRST -- About "satan"... You (not He) said -- "Do not let Satan deceive you, for GOD himself is just, and holy and righteous"

This is quite humorous, ...there is no such "BEING" known as "satan"... no talking snake, nor red guy with a pitchfork that is "in charge" of HELL... ^_^ ...nor was ever an ANGEL which was "in heaven"...

"satan" is the INHERENT, NATURAL ADVERSITY (law of SIN/captivity) within the FLESH OF MEN "(body of DEATH") -- Rom 8:23-25 -- which GOD CONCLUDED (beginning with Adam and Eve, and ALL of their subsequent CHILDREN for EVE is the MOTHER of all LIVING -- Gen 3:20 -- and ALL are IN ADAM -- 1 Cor 15:22) shall naturally of a DECEITFUL heart -- Jer 17:9 -- gravitate (naturally -- 1 Cor 15:22, 42-48) to the SIN of UNBELIEF -- Rom 11:32 -- Rom 14:23 --

Which is a scenario which GOD has "CONCLUDED" for ALL men, and it shall BE as He has decided it shall be -- Rom 9:11 -- and only HE can deliver men from this "conclusion" MADE by YHVH of them.

"ALL have SINNED", is the CONCLUSION of God concerning ALL MEN, even those who have YET to begin life in the REALM of TIME (which IS the LAKE of FIRE & BRIMSTONE), and which is where the REVELATION of the singular and LIVING (men are alive) KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL, is REVEALED. And which "knowledge" is contained in the WORD of GOD.

ALL things which are manifest in TIME, were already proclaimed by the DECLARATION of YHVH in His WORD, concerning those things which were "NOT YET DONE" (which is everything):

Isaiah 46:10 -- "DECLARING the end from the beginning and from ancient times, the things that ARE NOT YET DONE [which is everything], saying MY COUNSEL shall stand, and I WILL DO, all My pleasure

CLEARLY this verse conveys that GOD is "DOING" that which HE DECLARED (declarations are made with "WORDS") from the end to the beginning... which is unfolding (reversed) and manifesting IN TIME, from the beginning unto the end, ...JUST as He has DECLARED they will, ...not as they will, but as HE WILLS -- Eph 1:11

"satan" is NOT an "angel" that once was HOLY and Scripture does not suggest this fallacy.

God does not make errors in His creations (i.e. some "being" would arise and rebel against Him without His consent or WILL being involved).

He has PURPOSE for ALL things. There is NO Scriptural proof that ANY angel which was ever Holy, "fell" from holiness.

Matter of fact... "satan" is not a being at all, rather is the PRINCIPALITY of ADVERSITY, which is inherent within the DECEITFUL hearts of mankind -- Jer 17:9 -- which are DECEITFUL ABOVE -- ALL THINGS.

NOTHING happens within the domain of YHVH, which is NOT purposed BY HIM... as NO ONE has EVER counseled (advised) the ALMIGHTY. NO one. -- Rom 11:34

GOD has not had to resort to "plan B" because ...(1) one of His angels fell, and convinced other angels to fall ...(2) - Man disobeyed HIs command, and a "redemptive" mission had to be implemented.

This is FOOLISHNESS. GOD knows ALL, and has PURPOSE for ALL -- Ecc 3:1-8

SECOND --- YOU (not He) said --- "HE will execute justice" -- this is true but this statement does NOT point to the FUTURE, ...for MEN shall REAP what they SOW... of the FLESH (in which SIN took place) -- the MYRIADS of SORROWS upon the Earth (war, AIDS, cancer, diabetes, marriage disollutions, rampant misbehaviors, ALL of which demote the quality of LIFE, and IMPOSE sorrow) are TESTIMONY and WITNESS to the REAPING where SIN has been SOWN. This life is not a pre-cursor to WORSE! This life IS the Lake of FIRE and BRIMSTONE, in which MISBEHAVIOR (sin) is SOWN and according equal SORROW is REAPED for IT!

REASON dictates that a PARENT deals with misbehavior AS IT HAPPENS, not at the conclusion of CHILDHOOD or at the end of the life of the CHILD! Did your mother and father WAIT until your childhood was finished to address your misbehaviors DURING that childhood, 3 angels? Of course they did NOT!

Gal 6:8 -- For he that soweth to his FLESH, shall ...OF THE FLESH REAP CORRUPTION... but he that soweth to the spirit, shall of the spirit reap life everlasting. ("everlasting" is an invalid translation, as "AIONIOS" which is pertains to TIME, not ETERNITY... AIONIOS is shown to contain beginning and end -- Jude 7 -- the FIRE of Sodom and Gomorrah began, and ended. ETERNAL does not have EITHER of these limitations)

In Resurrection... the FLESH is not considered, for when man is RAISED, it IS in ...INCORRUPTION -- 1 Cor 15:42

In the reaping of deeds GOOD or EVIL, is GOD's Justice (which is NOW) enacted.

JESUS CLEARLY said (and YOU ignore)... that -- "the JUDGMENT of THIS WORLD, ...IS ...NOW" -- John 12:31 -- ALL "time" occurs in the present. In truth, there is NO such thing as the Past, nor the Future... there is ONLY NOW.

THIRD -- YOU (not He) said: "the Cross of JESUS CHRIST is evidence of it" (God's wrath)

The CROSS of JESUS CHRIST contains the means of PEACE and RECONCILIATION -- Col 1:20

JESUS died (paid) for the UNGODLY -- Rom 5:6 -- which is ALL men -- 1 Tim 2:6

In the SENDING of CHRIST to NOT CONDEMN (which is an UNCHANGING position), ...the manifestation of GRACE was given by YHVH God, to replace and PAY -- 1 Cor 7:23 -- FOR the SIN of ALL MEN -- 1 Tim 2:6 -- and where the GRACE of YHVH God ...IS... sin, IS thereby DWARFED and rendered inert (taken away).

(Might I say that I do NOT advocate that because GRACE is more than SIN, that this fact gives license to SIN... GOD FORBID... for even though SIN is paid for... one WILL REAP (sorrow) for SIN which is SOWN by them.)

The WORD NEVER goes forth in ANY CAPACITY, returning IN VAIN -- Isaiah 55:11 -- JESUS was SENT to SAVE the WORLD, and was GIVEN for ALL... this CANNOT result in failure or in any capcity, be IN VAIN.

Such thinking proposes that YHVH God sent CHRIST to DO something that HE KNEW could NOT be accomplished. Any mindset that entertains such a thing is not only ILLOGICAL, but is also, ...BLASPHEMY within its disrespect of YHVH God.

Likely because you are so bound in the chains of religion 3 angels, ...you shall NOT learn this, but at least you have been given the opportunity.

It remains your choice (according to the sovereign will of GOD, and to election) to decide that CHRIST and YHVH are failures... but such a "choosing" shall result in ...dire SHAME. Again, the DIVINE PURPOSE of ELECTION (will of GOD) decides the manifestation of ALL THINGS -- Rom 9:11

FOURTH -- YOU (not He) said "...the global flood is evidence of it (His wrath)"

This is SURELY questionable. I say this, because when MAN reaches a point where his HEART is EVIL continually... (which implies ALL the TIME), then MAN is also "REAPING" (sorrow for) what he is SOWING... I maintain that the FLOOD was more an act of MERCY from God, then the administration of ANGER.

The CLEAR evidences of the GROWING SORROWS upon the earth such as FAMINE, incurable diseases, pollutions, increasing dissension between countries, races, religions, etc... ARE the "REAPINGS" of mankind, due to SOWING EVIL. THIS LIFE is not a "warm-up" for WORSE! Get real!

Wake up and smell the coffee bro! (oh yeah, I forgot, ...you don't drink coffee! ...sorry, wake up & smell the roses before they die from ...pollutions.)

GOD does not ..."GET MAD"... for crying out loud! ^_^ You carnally pull Him and His ways down to our own. Have you studied so little as to view the positioning of the SPIRITUAL and HOLY, in fallible "human terms?

His "WRATH" is directed toward EVIL and the removal of IT concerning LIFE, ...it is certainly NOT a DIVINE emotional "TIRADE" that no one can displace! Please! ^_^

ALL things which emerge from GOD are POSITIVE... and are manifest PURPOSELY... I think you have much to learn about who and what your GOD ..."IS"... :doh:...which IS LOVE, and IS LONGSUFFERING, and IS NOT EASILY PROVOKED... and ENDURES ALL THINGS. (remember the "mercy thing")... and THINKETH NO EVIL... etc.

FIFTH --- You (not He) said: "...HIS wrath will go forth unmixed with mercy" -- Nah. :doh:

How can GOD's "MERCY" [GRACE] "endure FOR EVER" (which includes ALL existent moments)... and yet have WRATH which is "UNMIXED" (apart, disassociated) with that MERCY?

In trying to sound "poetic" (which is a characteristic of the SDA church), you only continue to sound UNINFORMED.

SIXTH --- Your above quoted verse NOW comes into play:

Rom 1:18 -- For the WRATH of God ...IS REVEALED [not "will be"] from heaven against all UNGODLINESS and UNRIGHTEOUSNESS... OF MEN [not against men, but against their DEEDS] who hold the TRUTH [via disobedient choosings] in UNRIGHTEOUSNESS...

If you are a LOVING parent, or had one or two of your own, ...experiential REASON will have INFORMED you that the parent LOVES the child, and detests MISBEHAVIORS of the child... Certainly does NOT "detest" the CHILD!

Rather proceeds to CORRECT the child of said misbehavior, ...and does NOT proceed or ever even CONSIDER, to DESTROY or HATE the CHILD because of his/her misbehaviors!

The WRATH of GOD is NOT directed toward MEN -- for GOD UNCHANGINGLY LOVES this WORLD -- His "WRATH" is directed toward the DEEDS of men -- 1 Cor 3:11-15 -- This Scripture notes that FIRE actually SAVES men... but the DEEDS of men which are "deeds" ...NOT of CHRIST, are (forever) disposed of ...by that FIRE.

Ridding the ONE LOVED (by GOD) from them forever...

SEVENTH -- You (not He) said: "...for sin cannot dwell with HIM" -- ^_^ ...really bro, ...are you serious? This is nothing but a parroting of RELIGIOUS suggestion which IS NOT BASED in the WORD. ...get a clue!

PAUL clearly states that -- Acts 17:28 -- "IN HIM we live and move and have our being"

He is not "separated" from His Creation which is in a battle with SIN... this ENTIRE REALM is amidst YHVH God, ...for HE is OMNIPRESENT -- Psalm 139:8 -- Which means that HE ...IS... everywhere!

This is enough for now... :wave:...

And, ...as is wished in almost every NT writing:

PEACE... :groupray:

...willieH :clap:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WillieH

Mar 1, 2006
Spokane, WA
✟838.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm...

I would say that ..."finding, accepting, living by and in accordance with the truth"... is The Way and The Life Jesus recommended:

John 14:6Jesus saith unto him, I am the truth, the way, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

SO you are admitting that you BELIEVE that you are "SAVED" by YOUR WORKS? :confused:

...willieH ;)

Upvote 0

WillieH

Mar 1, 2006
Spokane, WA
✟838.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
"Who really goes to the eternal fire ?"

Clearly, the species which do not adapt to Reality or God's way and life become extinct.

That isthe second death for the individual mambers of a species which die, but also never are seen as a life form on earth again.

Pretty limited thinking but just for laughs...

According to Cupid Dave, ...JESUS FAILED to accomplish His mission and the fulfillment of prophecy made about Him -- which was:

(1) to SAVE that which is LOST (which is everyone) -- Luke 19:10

and which also negated the fulfillment of that for which He was SENT:

(2) By GOD who so LOVED the world? -- John 3:16-17

and which also did NOT fulfill the "TAKING AWAY of SIN"

(3) Which was prophesied of the LAMB -- John 1:29

and according to Cupid Dave, ...Scripture therefore LIES...

(4) for if HE in fact, ...did NOT SAVE the WORLD, ...then REASON dictates that He CANNOT claim to be the SAVIOR of the WORLD -- 1 John 4:14

Hey --- Can't have your cake (world=NOT SAVED) and eat it too (mission accomplished=world SAVED)...

Is that your message CD? FAILURE? :confused: UNFULFILLMENT? :confused:

Time to wake up bro! :pray: ...prayin' ferya!

...willieH :wave:

Upvote 0

timbo3

Nov 4, 2006
East Texas
✟18,582.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Married
(1) -- The word OWLAM was INSPIRED to describe the "time" that JONAH testified that he spent in the belly of the FISH:

Jonah 2:6 -- I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars were about me FOR EVER [owlam]; yet thou has brought up my life from corruption, O YHVH my God.

Obviously Jonah was NOT ...IN... the fish FOR + EVER. ;)

(2) -- Words used by men are INVALID unless they are comprehended when USED... FOREVER does not mean "from now-on" ^_^

EXPLAIN how GOD has NO BEGINNING (half of the meaning of "forever")... When did "GOD begin"? Where did "GOD come from"? etc...

The TRUTH is that GOD ...ALWAYS IS... (not was or will be)... No sinful human being can explain how GOD - ALWAYS IS, ...including YOU.

(3) -- TIME is a created FINITE entity (see Gen 1)... prior to its CREATION, it WAS NOT. Also, it shall come unto an END -- Matt 28:19-20 -- Rev 10:6

I think you are in need of LEARNING (being a student first), instead of trying to TEACH.

TIME is a FINITE entity which HAS a beginning and SHALL end... and cannot be EVERLASTING in any way because of those parameters.

(1) -- Please... do you take the entire Scriptures to be LITERAL? ^_^ They are SPIRITUAL language which is SPIRITUALLY understood -- 1 Cor 2:14

(2) -- "everlasting to everlasting does NOT "literally mean "time indefinite to time indefinite"... ^_^ TIME was created (BEGAN) and shall come to an END.

"Everlasting to Everlasting" means:

EVERLASTING = that which PRECEEDED TIME (and its creation)... and once TIME is COMPLETED, returning to that which PRECEEDED TIME = EVERLASTING...

You missed the point, for ohlam does not mean "forever", as the King James Bible has translated at Jonah 2:6. In fact, in the King James Bible, the word ohlam has been rendered as "forever" in all places, with even the Hebrew kol yom (meaning "all of the days") being rendered as "forever" at Genesis 43:9 and 44:32.

The King James Bible renders both ohlam and adh as "forever", without regard for their core meaning. The King James Bible is well known to be inaccurate throughout, with the translators not seeing the nuances of Hebrew and Greek words.

Although the Hebrew word ‘oh·lam is rendered by some as “forever,” according to Hebrew authority William Gesenius (1786-1842), it means “hidden time, i. e. obscure and long, of which the beginning or end is uncertain or indefinite.”(A Hebrew and English Lexicon of the Old Testament, translated by E. Robinson, 1836, p. 746) Nelson’s Expository Dictionary of the Old Testament adds: “With the preposition ‘ad, the word can mean ‘into the indefinite future.’” Thus, ohlam is rendered as "time indefinite" in the New World Translation.

Of time, it is abstract and is a creation of Jehovah God, by creating the heavens with all the stars in their rotational orbits within their galaxies, day and night, weeks of seven days, lunar months, and for us our solar system that dictates our day, month and year. Genesis 8:22 says that "all the days the earth continues, seed sowing and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night, will never cease.”

Of the earth, Psalms 104:5 says that Jehovah "has founded the earth upon its established places; It will not be made to totter to time indefinite (Heb. ohlam) , or forever (Heb adh)." Thus, time will always be, for both the earth and the "meek" ones who will live on it (Ps 37:11, 29; Matt 5:5), will continue to see the seasonal changes throughout eternity, just as Jehovah God is everlasting.(Hab 1:12; Rev 15:3)

Upvote 0

WillieH

Mar 1, 2006
Spokane, WA
✟838.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
You missed the point, for ohlam does not mean "forever", as the King James Bible has translated at Jonah 2:6. In fact, in the King James Bible, the word ohlam has been rendered as "forever" in all places, with even the Hebrew kol yom (meaning "all of the days") being rendered as "forever" at Genesis 43:9 and 44:32.

"All of DAYS" is NOT the meaning of FOREVER... for TIME (of which DAYS are composed) is a created entity (see Gen 1) If it indeed TIME is a CREATED entity, ...then prior to its "creation" it did not exist, and cannot be ETERNAL because of this limitation.

timbo said:
The King James Bible renders both ohlam and adh as "forever", without regard for their core meaning. The King James Bible is well known to be inaccurate throughout, with the translators not seeing the nuances of Hebrew and Greek words.

The KJV is full of error, and that is easily proveable. That these words have been ERRONEOUSLY translated FOREVER... is an example of that ERROR.

timbo said:
Although the Hebrew word ‘oh·lam is rendered by some as “forever,” according to Hebrew authority William Gesenius (1786-1842), it means “hidden time, i. e. obscure and long, of which the beginning or end is uncertain or indefinite.”(A Hebrew and English Lexicon of the Old Testament, translated by E. Robinson, 1836, p. 746) Nelson’s Expository Dictionary of the Old Testament adds: “With the preposition ‘ad, the word can mean ‘into the indefinite future.’” Thus, ohlam is rendered as "time indefinite" in the New World Translation.

NWT? You must be a "J. Witness", eh?

More useless dialogue. TIME "indefinite" does not include tha which was PRIOR to TIME, as it is a created entity with BEGINNING.

timbo said:
Of time, it is abstract and is a creation of Jehovah God, by creating the heavens with all the stars in their rotational orbits within their galaxies, day and night, weeks of seven days, lunar months, and for us our solar system that dictates our day, month and year. Genesis 8:22 says that "all the days the earth continues, seed sowing and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night, will never cease.”

Again, same old, same old... The word "never" was translated from what HEBREW word Timbo? You are just throwing out stuff (adh, never) without substanciating it.

The KJV notes "shall NOT cease"... not "will NEVER cease" ...Big difference.

This these "DAYS" never CEASE does not change the fact that they BEGAN... and that these "DAYS" are elements of TIME which elements HAD BEGINNING.

timbo said:
Of the earth, Psalms 104:5 says that Jehovah "has founded the earth upon its established places; It will not be made to totter to time indefinite (Heb. ohlam) , or forever (Heb adh)." Thus, time will always be, for both the earth and the "meek" ones who will live on it (Ps 37:11, 29; Matt 5:5), will continue to see the seasonal changes throughout eternity, just as Jehovah God is everlasting.(Hab 1:12; Rev 15:3)

Please provide a LEXICON which shows the presence/location (book, chapter & verse) and DEFINITION of the term (you alledge) -- ADH.

I think it is YOU which has missed the point! I do not see your explanation and defintion of ETERNAL, in ENGLISH or in ANY LANGUAGE!

UNTIL you or anyone else can explain how GOD or anything can be WITHOUT BEGINNING, then you do not have the COMPREHENSION of the concept of FOREVER/ETERNAL/EVERLASTING... and therefore APPLYING it to ANYTHING is INVALID due to your lack or comprehending the term.

We can only concede that GOD preceeded all things, but HOW that might be understood is BEYOND our comprehension...

Even concerning GOD, we still cannot explain HOW this ...IS!

And certainly are without the right to determine that something FINITE which definitely HAS BEGINNING, can... (1) become ETERNAL or (2) apply the concept "eternal" to anything FINITE... i.e. a human being which HAS beginning AND end...

That FINITE men have translated the words OWLAM, AIONIOS or AION into ETERNAL/EVERLASTING/FOR EVER, ...remains INVALID, due to their inherent LACK of comprehension of the concept they seek to CONVEY.

This answer of yours, was both EVASIVE and INSUBSTANCIAL... I will be interested what HEBREW word was translated NEVER in -- Gen 8:22 -- and as well... where if indeed it IS a HEBREW word, the word ADH appears, and its definition.

But I'm seriously DOUBTING that you shall even be ABLE to provide these... :doh:

Maybe its time you examined what you are accepting as "TRUTH", from the Jehovah Witness movement.

If indeed they are providing you "TRUTH", then it should be no problem for you to gain these references, and provide what I ask.

willieH ;)

Upvote 0

timbo3

Nov 4, 2006
East Texas
✟18,582.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Married
Willie H,

You are no different than the religious leaders of Jesus day, who never examined the evidence, though it was right in front of them. Jesus told them: "You are searching the Scriptures, because you think that by means of them you will have everlasting life (Greek aionios zoe, meaning literally "perpetual life", Strong's G2222 and G166); and these are the very ones that bear witness about me."(John 5:39)

Rather than be reasonable, no amount of evidence satisfies you. I will thus leave you to yourself or to others as they wish.

Upvote 0

WillieH

Mar 1, 2006
Spokane, WA
✟838.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Willie H,

You are no different than the religious leaders of Jesus day, who never examined the evidence, though it was right in front of them.

I have studied and researched the WORD of GOD, for 35+ years! And I certainly admit that I do not have ALL the answers... however, if you wish to make any points with me, you shall have to do much better than the weak EXCUSE FILLED presentations that you have made thus far.

That YOU make claims, and fail to support them with references shows which of us is NOT "EXAMINING the evidence".

Once again you AVOID THIS:

Please EXPLAIN HOW anything including GOD has NO BEGINNING. (and thus give us the other half of the definition of ETERNAL, EVERLASTING and FOREVER.

Until you stop avoiding this request and give me that explanation, then it is YOU which INVALIDLY use the words ETERNAL, EVERLASTING and FOREVER, of which you have NO COMPREHENSION whatsoever.

Timbo said:
Jesus told them: "You are searching the Scriptures, because you think that by means of them you will have everlasting life (Greek aionios zoe, meaning literally "perpetual life", Strong's G2222 and G166); and these are the very ones that bear witness about me."(John 5:39)

Rather than be reasonable, no amount of evidence satisfies you. I will thus leave you to yourself or to others as they wish.

What an excuse! ^_^ You haven't presented any "evidence"! You try to substitute a CREATED entity (TIME) add the word INDEFINITE and then propose that you explain ETERNAL? ^_^

Until YOU start substanciating your claims, your words remain UNSUBSTANCIATED.

You refer others to the NEW WORLD TRANSLATION, which is a product of your own JEHOVAH WITNESS CHURCH... and then expect others to accept your offerings as if there is no RELIGIOUS BIAS within that translation. Please!

I cannot and will not speak for ANY others, but for one, ...I was not born yesterday (66 years of living experience) and will not be fooled into believing your empty and, certainly BIASED persuasions...

...willieH :clap:

Last edited:
Upvote 0