Aug 31, 2006
✟15,193.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Actually im learning JavaScript and it's taking me forever because ill learn a little and then ill stop reading my book for a while and pretty much forget about it and then ill remember and come back to it. So yeah, at this point it feels like ill never move onto another language.

Upvote 0

contagion

Sep 1, 2007
Buffalo NY
✟15,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I love computers, by the end of Fall I'll be WELL on my way to being a techie geek. I'm going to ITT Tech starting Sept 10th [8 DAYS LEFT!] for Computer Networking Systems. I'm so excited, I've always loved computers and have always been very big on the hardware aspect of them. I'm also super OCD when it comes to computer security. I love gaming and at ITT I'll learn a fair amount of programming along with everything you'd need to know to get a job in the networking field! At ITT they hook you up with a career upon grad. with CNS graduates making 40k entry level with just an assoc. degree! I'm thrilled to have a job doing something I love, I can't wait to learn and be an even bigger geek! :D You'd never be able to tell looking at me though which is odd. Anyways, I just ordered an Alienware m9750 notebook for school. It has an NVidia Geforce Go 512mb, 2 GB ram, 2.0 Ghz Intel Duo Core processor, 100 gig hd 7200 rpm, cd/dvd burner, everything I'll need! :D

Upvote 0

Akinson

May 30, 2007
Suva, Fiji.
Visit site
✟15,603.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Actually im learning JavaScript and it's taking me forever because ill learn a little and then ill stop reading my book for a while and pretty much forget about it and then ill remember and come back to it. So yeah, at this point it feels like ill never move onto another language.
aww don't worry you'll get the hang of it. i hear java isn't that tough of a language. all the best XD

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Elad

Oct 29, 2007
somewhere
Visit site
✟15,346.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ah, yes, computers are great! At one point I was planning on getting a job as a PC repair tech, but I've changed my mind on that. I still like messing around with them though. I've built a couple of them.

I mostly use windows, but lately I've messed around with linux (ubuntu) a little bit.

Upvote 0

Tofferer

LCMS - Lutherie
Nov 15, 2004
Lakewood WA
Visit site
✟19,597.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am in the process of using a 386 as the motherboard for a K-9 style robot. I am not certain if it will boot off of usb flash media. I may need to consider using a standard ide drive. There are some pictures of it over in Theologia Crucis in the "Nerd Thread".

As it happens, I am a Linux user. I ditched m$ windoze back in 2002 and haven't looked back. I currently dual boot PCLinuxOS and Puppy Linux.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums